Needing firmware for Soundcore Select, tried updating with wrong firmware

I got a speaker from a friend that didn’t work right. It used to show a white light while holding power then go out when released. So, i tried updating it with the Boost firmware since its the only available one and now no lights come on unless i hold power button for 15 seconds and just a red light turns on. I hoped i could find the right firmware to correct it but found none online. It is recognized by the Anker software so i assume it can be corrected.

Please do not upload in-correct firmware, this has potential to brick it / make it un-usable.

Best option is to reach out to Service@Soundcore.com or Support@anker.com and provide the product name (Soundcore Select) and request for the firmware.

They will get back to you with the details on firmware, process to update, and any other related information.

Best of luck!

Think this stage has been passed unfortunately…as suggested by @Shenoy though send an email to support@anker.com or service@soundcore.com with what you have done so far to see if they can provide a firmware to reflash to the correct model.

Thank you!

i have the same problem, i need the soundcore select firmware original, :frowning: somebody help me?