Need your HELP with this Amazon posting

Did these super discounted Anker products ever ship or not?

1 Like

yes they are on the way. expected Jan 3-10. no tracking parcel post.

1 Like

Well my Jan 3-10 window has come and gone and no packag from either seller. I will make a claim after the weekend. Sigh. Packages are never late to my address when shipped right away unless they are lost or travelling overseas.

1 Like

Update: Received an Amazon Credit for purchase from Reynaldo and the purchase from Mary Amlin is under review. Had to go through Amazon A-Z guarantee.

Well at least your not gonna be out of pocket. When it seems too good to be true, it more often than not isā€¦

1 Like

Sucks that Amazon had to bite the bullet on this one though.

True, and I feel kind of guilty. This is not my general nature but I was hoping someone made a mistake in the pricing. I am sure Amazon is insured for such cases or they would write a program to prevent that kind of discount from being posted. Funny thing is Amazon knew about it the same day I ordered as they shut it down but they let everyone wait to file a claim and Iā€™m sure some wonā€™t know they can file a claim. There are now sixty one 1 star dealer reviews and there were none when I ordered. I am guessing 100 sales at $12, Amazon will make that back in a minuteā€¦ The real shame is if any of the people that got scammed feel negatively about or post a negative review about Anker. :disappointed:

1 Like