Need to replace my Anker Soundcore Sport. Buy same again or something different?

I love my Anker Soundcore Sport. It’s the perfect size for my tiny shower stall and tiny en suite master bath (takes up almost no counter space), love the hanging loop for the shower, and I also carry it around the house. It has surprisingly good sound for such a tiny thing!

Alas, it stopped working today. (Now it probably is still in warranty, but the very first week I had it I dropped it on a tile floor and the front screen popped off. Didn’t look like the internal waterproofing was damaged, so I popped the screen back on and it’s been fine for 16 months. But because I did drop it hard in the first week, I’d feel bad about asking for a warranty replacement as the problem may well stem from that drop, rather than any issue of Anker’s.)

So, need to replace it! Would you just replace with same item, or should I look at another waterproof Anker/Soundcore speaker? Would like to stay at that size, with a hanging loop, same sound quality or better. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi

Take a look at soundcore motion q. Its water proof with better sound quality. Its a little bit more expensive, maybe @AnkerOfficial can give you a discount code for being an honest customer. :slight_smile:

Its also in powerdraw this week. Maybe try your luck. Go all in :wink:

2 Likes

There several options to choose from. If you need a smaller speaker. Check out the Soundcore Motion Q. Its waterproof, has a lanyard and make great sound. If you get two of them, you can sync the two and make some impressive sound.

2 Likes

I agree with @rupinjohar and @Element321. Soundcore’s Motion Q sounds like a perfect fit for you!

3 Likes

Surround sound in shower. Sounds great @RuhRoh

2 Likes

Sounds like the Motion Q is the way to go! Thanks @joshuad11 @Element321 @bbpatel1992 @kcheng313!

And I couldn’t do two in the bath. Too small and too echo-y. One is good for me!

1 Like

Dont forget to check out the powerdraw. Just saying :wink:

1 Like

If you need :slight_smile: such a small speaker the motion q should be the right one for you.
This has been said by the other friends here.

I don’t have one, so I can not tell you about the sound.

If you don’t mind to have a bigger speaker I would suggest the flare.
This one I own and can recommend.
Great sound and excellent “feel”.

1 Like

I agree with all the previous comments.

The Q does seem a very good fit for what you want it for.

Otherwise, I’d suggest soundcore 2. It’s fairly cheap, and a good sound, a rubberised case, and shower room proof.

No lanyard tho.

1 Like

Thanks, I have two Flares (which I really like!) but I don’t want to get them as wet as they’d get in the shower every day because they usually live on my bedroom dresser.

1 Like

Franz (@fhassm)
Looks like he has a party in the bedroom… :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

Sometimes it is getting wet in the bedroom too!!!:joy:
Mine is very cold at the moment just coming back from vacations. :tired_face:

2 Likes

Both the flare and Motion Q are water resistant and can be submerged in water up to 3 ft for 30 minutes without issues. I have both and you really cannot go wrong with either one, although I feel there is more bass with the motion q than there is with the flare. Pair either of them to another and you can rock the house

1 Like

I agree with all you :ok_hand:

1 Like