Need a carrying case for your Anker speaker? Check this out

Hi everyone,

Are you looking for a case to carry your Anker speaker in? I came across this and thought I’d share with those that need a case. :slight_smile:

Use code : 3SBUVQNO

3 Likes

Nice deal! Thanks for sharing, @Nhi !

Anker also offers an official case here, although it’s more expensive at the moment: https://www.amazon.com/Anker-SoundCore-Official-Bluetooth-Speaker/dp/B072F4J4Y8/

2 Likes

Good deal for the case, both official and unofficial. all depends on what you want to spend. I wouldn’t mine one for my new sound core mini 2…well one case to hold both of them

Wow! The official is very highly rated… 4.8 stars!

Old Neanderthaler was never able to catch one of the newer BT-speakers.
I still love my old ANKER A3143. When transporting it, I use a “homemade” box. When acquiring the speaker, there was no box available.

It’s nice to see Anker’s attracting enough attention to get third-party accessories for their products! :grin:

I knew about the Anker official carrying case for the SoundCore 2, which is the only one as far as I know. Does the other models also got the case treatment?

1 Like

Yep the only one so far is for SoundCore / SoundCore 2.

Here is one for the Boost on .ca. https://www.amazon.ca/SoundCore-Bluetooth-Speaker-Technology-VIVENS/dp/B074KY12MT/ref=pd_cp_23_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=09TQDH91EBZCGBTK9Y3N
After market only

@Nhi did you purchase it? If so, please provide some feedback on it…

I have a post on here about the Anker soundcore 2 case and how it survived and protected my speaker from falling off the roof of my car while driving…

I am curious to see if this case is constructed of similar materials…

@andrewtiangco No, I didn’t. I don’t have a Soundcore. When I came across that deal, I just thought I’d help my fellow members out.

1 Like

There are bunch of these for like 5 bucks on ebay. I’m having problems finding one for boost that doesn’t cost a lot :grin:

In the picture it says $ 5, but when opening the Amazon link costs $ 9, likewise, it’s a good offer

It probably expired.