Nebula Prizm: Tell Us What You’d Like

More pictures of the device:

1 Like

That last picture is, albeit beautiful, completely unrealistic. The girl is what, petting the projector? :thinking:

Any news on price and availability? What about the 1080p version?

2 Likes

Maybe her hands were cold😎

3 Likes

Hopefully we’ll be able to answer all of these questions after IFA.

The price will be around $1XX :sunglasses:

2 Likes

So were looking at $179 or $199 I would think…any other guesses?

2 Likes

I’ll say $149, but I bet it’s a bit more…

1 Like

1 99!? are you out of your mind!?:scream::wink::sunglasses: What a deal

1 Like

Ok, so we are talking really affordable! :grinning:

Say, @AnkerOfficial, if you were to release a 1080p version of the Prizm, how much would it cost? :money_mouth:

It would be no more than $300. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Still affordable for a 1080p! :smile:

Oh is it going to be $1.99?

Even 149 would be great to introduce people to the nebula brand

We now have our first glimpse of the projector coming later this year. Prizm Pro will pack in 200 ANSI lumens of brightness (compared to 100) and 1080p resolution (compared to 480p). It also looks Nebula has decided on black:

Additional details may be unveiled later this month at IFA.

Finally, here are a few more pictures of the Prizm coming soon for a price of less than $200:

Please continue to share your thoughts on either one or both of these projectors!

2 Likes

I’m digging the black one, looks great and would be nice to have

1 Like

Black looks nice! :sunglasses:

1 Like

It is great that is going to be a matt black and not reflecting

1 Like

The black concept is nice. 1080p, 300 ansi or better , hdmi in, 20 watt speaker, usb, auto keystone, $300 ish

Looks like it will be 1080p, 200lm, HDMI and USB, at least 5W speaker, and $200-$300… Checking off most of the boxes!

I picked up the 480p version last week not knowing there is a more advanced model on the way. For the $110 (promo price) I really could not be happier with the 480 Prizm. One gripe is the fan noise. What I like most is the simplicity. No facny OS, no built in bloat. Its 100% plug and play. Pick your media device to connect and you’re good to go.

Now knowing there is a 1080p version forthcoming I will be keeping a close eye out for its release.

Wish list.
1080p
Bluetooth
Affordable price

2 Likes

Looking forward to the 1080p version