Nebula Prizm: Tell Us What You’d Like

White 100%. The black version looks bland,.

Some other features that would be nice.

Having a Digital TV tuner
Smart TV functions in someway, Netflix etc.
1080P for sure but a 720P would be OK. But I would buy a 1080 with a TV tuner
6-800 lumens minimum (1000 or 1200 would be nice but they increases the price)
Soundcore Speaker system (or JBL as you seem to be using, perhaps soundcore would be cheaper)
Full size HDMI input (port)
Some sort of break out cable for component input.
USB input for media file playback.
Proper colour calibration settings
Variable fan control for heat. Maybe use some noctua fans
Built in test card for showing colour / b&w and geometry for setup tweaks. For easier focus
A lens cover.
Metal tripod mount
In built battery but not required.
A short throw version at some point.

1 Like

I think 480p isn’t a worthwhile resolution, especially if you aren’t a pocket projector.

Start with 1080p

2 Likes

I vote for the white color since I don’t like how you can see the dust gather on dark objects. 720p at minimum with wifi and Bluetooth capabilities.

1 Like

1080p or better with vertical and horizontal lens shift

I think for the most usable results from your poll, you should mention what extra resolution costs.

My guess is that most people want at least 1080, but if that costs $100 extra over the 720 version, their vote may be way different.

Besides of that 480p doesn’t well in advertising I think.
HD or at least HD ready is this 4k world that’s looking forward to 8k…

1080p, price below $350

Key Features

• Big Screen Picture: Place in virtually any room to enjoy your favorite shows or movies up to 100’’ big.
  • Built-In Speaker: A 5W driver plays sound out of left and right side speaker grills to deliver balanced audio.
  • Broad Compatibility: Connect via HDMI or USB to play content from a laptop or USB drive. Compatible with screen mirroring dongles for wireless casting.
  • Lifestyle Design: A rounded shape and fabric padding on the top side provide a friendly look and feel to blend in anywhere in your home.
  • What You Get: Nebula Prizm, power adapter, user manual, worry-free 12-month warranty, and our friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Nebula’s Prizm L0 will be available to order via Amazon US soon. Stay tuned and we’ll let you know when it’s in stock.

4 Likes

More pictures of the device:

1 Like

That last picture is, albeit beautiful, completely unrealistic. The girl is what, petting the projector? :thinking:

Any news on price and availability? What about the 1080p version?

2 Likes

Maybe her hands were cold😎

3 Likes

Hopefully we’ll be able to answer all of these questions after IFA.

The price will be around $1XX :sunglasses:

2 Likes

So were looking at $179 or $199 I would think…any other guesses?

2 Likes

I’ll say $149, but I bet it’s a bit more…

1 Like

1 99!? are you out of your mind!?:scream::wink::sunglasses: What a deal

1 Like

Ok, so we are talking really affordable! :grinning:

Say, @AnkerOfficial, if you were to release a 1080p version of the Prizm, how much would it cost? :money_mouth:

It would be no more than $300. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Still affordable for a 1080p! :smile:

Oh is it going to be $1.99?

Even 149 would be great to introduce people to the nebula brand

We now have our first glimpse of the projector coming later this year. Prizm Pro will pack in 200 ANSI lumens of brightness (compared to 100) and 1080p resolution (compared to 480p). It also looks Nebula has decided on black:

Additional details may be unveiled later this month at IFA.

Finally, here are a few more pictures of the Prizm coming soon for a price of less than $200:

Please continue to share your thoughts on either one or both of these projectors!

2 Likes