*Audio in and audio out 3.5 headphones jacks
*Of course HDMI
*Ac wifi
*Screen mirroring
*Quiet cooling fan

Also like these features but they are not 100% necessary
*Android 7.1 with a decent-sized ram 3-4GB
*Google Play Store
*Like Quinn said It doesn’t need an OS but it would be nice if had one, but without would save costs and cut down on heat.

Lastly I would like to beta test this projector :wink:

Is that a 2.1 Bluetooth speaker set (stereo with an sub for those who don’t speak tech) I see??? Very nice

4 Likes

I am conflicted. I feel like affordability and competitive marketing kinda go hand in hand… but I would also want that sweet sweet full resolution.

1 Like

Also… Black ONLY IF IT’S MATTED… I twitch every time I see finger prints on my stuff. I feel the compulsive urge to scrub everything clean. But yeah. White if you’re going for the glossy look, absolutely black if it’s matted.

4 Likes

Controlling a projector with google assistant😱

2 Likes

I like black too but I can understand why you would want to have a white version of it. 1080p or at least 720p is necessary otherwise I wouldn’t even consider it.

2 Likes

I do like concept B. It would be common sense to have 1080p resolution for 2018 at the very least. Being realistic I wouldn’t mind going as much as 500 USD if those speakers are included. Knowing Anker speakers they are impressive for the price, soundstage is impressive for the price and putting other brands to shame when it comes to value.

2 Likes

From the voting result: a black projector with 1080 HD picture can satisfy the majority of your need!:sunglasses:

5 Likes

I think its really important to be able to stream to the unit rather than relying on something like a Chromecast or Firestick. The ability for the unit to read from a NAS containing movies that sits on your network is really important using the DLNA standard.

2 Likes

I think 1080P (or 4K) and brightness during daytime viewing would be key for a non-portable projector.

Concept A is my favourite as I feel this would suit most decors and looks very snazzy. The price I think will be the deciding factor for most people. Keeping it low will see this fly off the shelves.

White 100%. The black version looks bland,.

Some other features that would be nice.

Having a Digital TV tuner
Smart TV functions in someway, Netflix etc.
1080P for sure but a 720P would be OK. But I would buy a 1080 with a TV tuner
6-800 lumens minimum (1000 or 1200 would be nice but they increases the price)
Soundcore Speaker system (or JBL as you seem to be using, perhaps soundcore would be cheaper)
Full size HDMI input (port)
Some sort of break out cable for component input.
USB input for media file playback.
Proper colour calibration settings
Variable fan control for heat. Maybe use some noctua fans
Built in test card for showing colour / b&w and geometry for setup tweaks. For easier focus
A lens cover.
Metal tripod mount
In built battery but not required.
A short throw version at some point.

1 Like

I think 480p isn’t a worthwhile resolution, especially if you aren’t a pocket projector.

Start with 1080p

2 Likes

I vote for the white color since I don’t like how you can see the dust gather on dark objects. 720p at minimum with wifi and Bluetooth capabilities.

1 Like

1080p or better with vertical and horizontal lens shift

I think for the most usable results from your poll, you should mention what extra resolution costs.

My guess is that most people want at least 1080, but if that costs $100 extra over the 720 version, their vote may be way different.

Besides of that 480p doesn’t well in advertising I think.
HD or at least HD ready is this 4k world that’s looking forward to 8k…

1080p, price below $350

Key Features

• Big Screen Picture: Place in virtually any room to enjoy your favorite shows or movies up to 100’’ big.
  • Built-In Speaker: A 5W driver plays sound out of left and right side speaker grills to deliver balanced audio.
  • Broad Compatibility: Connect via HDMI or USB to play content from a laptop or USB drive. Compatible with screen mirroring dongles for wireless casting.
  • Lifestyle Design: A rounded shape and fabric padding on the top side provide a friendly look and feel to blend in anywhere in your home.
  • What You Get: Nebula Prizm, power adapter, user manual, worry-free 12-month warranty, and our friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Nebula’s Prizm L0 will be available to order via Amazon US soon. Stay tuned and we’ll let you know when it’s in stock.

4 Likes

More pictures of the device:

1 Like

That last picture is, albeit beautiful, completely unrealistic. The girl is what, petting the projector? :thinking:

Any news on price and availability? What about the 1080p version?

2 Likes