Nebula Prizm Overheating

Just opened my Nebula Prizm and it starts overheating within 5-10 mins of use. No firmware is available on the website, only a PDF of the manual. Any suggestions?

This might be an obvious question, but is it particularly hot where you are using the unit? I only ask because I’m in the middle of a heat wave and I’ve been overheating myself! :joy:

In all seriousness, Anker can help! Feel free to call, email or chat. Contact options are available at: https://www.seenebula.com/contact

In the meantime, try it in a cooler location and make sure all packing material has been removed from the unit and verify that nothing is blocking the vents.

1 Like

The unit is warm and the fan is blowing, but it didn’t seem to be excessively hot to the touch.

All vents have always been clear, the table top was empty and my house was about 77 degrees when I attempted using it.

I did angle the unit up more than the little stand allowed by using a small box, but when I attempted again flat, the same issue occurred.

I’m in touch with customer service, but haven’t found any solutions with them yet. They say they haven’t heard of this issue before so I was hoping the forum community might know something.