Nebula mars update

Hi!
I bought the old model of NEBULA MARS and I’m waiting for an update of the firmware in order to get updates thru the wifi. Do someone knows if that Nebula will have an update any year coming?
This is disgustin, they sell it but does not give any support for it and does not release an update for the OS.
I’m wonder if that’s going to happen with the new versions of it. They should give support for at least 3 years on any equipment but Nebula Mars doesn’t have it from the very beginning

1 Like

Dear,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

As far as we know, we currently haven’t released a new firmware for the original Mars. May I know if you have any issues with the unit? Please contact our customer support at support@seenebula.com for more help.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Anker Support Team.

Hello yes I have the same issue. Still on V0.0.17 and all needs updating. The HDMI connection upsets all monitor settings on the host computer and the Netflix and Youtube apps are no longer useable as they need updating too.

I’ts incredible, Anker still have not answer but they keep selling the Mars. That’s not fair, I don’t want to tell you what’s that kind of behave, since you already know it.

1 Like

Why is there still no update for Mars 1? Get. It. Together.

1 Like