Nebula Mars II - Fails multiple times to turn on. Potential Beta Firmware issue?

@Paulodellscott, were all of them MARS 2 or was there any MARS 2 PRO in the mix ?

After interacting to @AnkerOfficial, the problem was solved, via replacement, in a way that worked for me.

I’m now back on the game using it a lot every day.

3 Likes

Glad you got the issue sorted and are back in action

Good to hear.

HI!
I have same problem, but I found a half way working method. If once you can start the projector with lens cover, you can switch on or off with remote controll. You must never close the lens cover and must never let go dead the accumulator. I use my Mars II this way, and it’s works months ago.
Now there is a new update, but I don’t dare to install it. Have you any infonabout that?
Thanks a lot!

Hi anyone who has the similar issues,
I don’t know why consumers need to figure it out, but I’d like to share what my issue was anyway.

what I’m pointing with the screw was the problem. I found that part seemed quite not connected, maybe because the silicon went between connecting part. As soon as I disconnected it and reconnected it, I started working right away.
If anyone has an issue, open it up and look at every single connector closely.
Hope you guys figure it out!

2 Likes

@Jacob_K2 Could you please confirm that the issue was the intermittent ability to turn it on and that is now solved ?

Eventually it was fixed, but I had to disconnect all the connection points, and then reconnect them.
I haven’t covered the top in case another issue comes up.

Hi everyone, I had the same issue after using it for 1 year. I found the solution and the device is working perfectly like it was before. Here is what I did:

After trying maybe 40 times, it turned on once and I’ve used the opportunity to update the system of Nebula.
But it was not easy because while downloading the update it switched off 2 times.
Once it rebooted, it worked like a charm.

Just try it

I have this very same issue. Tried updating firmware. But problem still persists. Don’t have the tech tools to open up & pursue and don’t want to take risks ether. Sad that Anker Nebula team is letting the customers this way for a $500+ product.

I bought my Nebula Mars 2 Pro in February 2020 and about four months ago it just shut down. We were watching a movie and in turned off right in the middle of the movie and refuses to turn on again. Even when plugged in, no lights appear.
Help anyone? I bought it in the US but am currently in India and hence havnt tried to contact ANKER yet.