Nebula Mars I - Firmware update

There’s been firmware updates (official and beta, like the version that supports Google Services) for Mars II.
Any news about updating the firmware on Mars I?

4 Likes

Any news on this, mine is on version NBUI_P1_V0.0.17 and when I try the ‘check update option’, it attempts with the message ‘Checking new version’ and finally states ‘Checking latest version fail’ with the options: try again or cancel.

1 Like

The same happen to mine. I bought it last year but I can not update the software neither connect my UHD laptop to the projector even when I had try with many different HDMI cables.
Support people didn’t give me a solution for that either.

1 Like

Any new updates on this? I’m also unable to run the firmware update process on my nebula mars, which I purchased in 2017. The process just fails.

1 Like

Hi people from Anker, don’t you think it will be nice if you dedicate a little time to make some of us happy?
I’m still waiting for a solution for my Nebula Mars, I think it could not be difficult to fix the update problem and add a new version for the OS.

1 Like

Exactly the same here - @Anker, please help. My Mars I is as good as unuseable until it can be updated. HDMI connection upsets monitor settings on host computer and the apps are out of date.
My version:
NBUI_P1_V0.0.17

You guys need an update ASAP