Nebula - Google cast option?

I bought a Nebula and looking for Google cast, any one can help

1 Like

@chrisiricci599 what is your Nebula Projector model? From the question - looks like you are checking for Chromecast / Google Casting to the Nebula Projector, and this is dependent on the model.

Look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Any Google chromecast will work provided you have wifi access and a free HDMI port on your nebula available.

1 Like

Nebula model and the box has name capsule. Want to cast video from iPad to projector and not finding option to project to Nebula.

1 Like

Nebula Capsule does not provide Chromecasting / Google Casting by default. You need to install a third party app from Google Play store – AirScreen (ignore the Disney + mention)

please follow the steps from my post below:

If this post helps you, make this post as “Resolved” :blush:

1 Like

thank you for your help , I will contact nebula support, not a technical lady, I will need help from my neice

Glad to help, Anker / Nebula Support teams provide very detailed steps so it should be fairly easy to set it up, and if needed you may post here on community, we can help you. I have the capsule myself and may be help out.

Best of luck!

appreciate the help

If you feel this post helped you in anyway, do mark it as resolved, which will help other members :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have contacted support and been provided details,

1 Like

Glad to know, best of luck!