Nebula Creator Challenge! Win a Cosmos Max 4K Projector

Lark20210518-155650

Use your projector to become an artist, take a ride into space, make a window to a new world, or turn your wall into a giant aquarium.

The Only Limit is Your Imagination

Share your most creative projector use-case ideas with us! We’ll choose our favorite, send the winner a FREE Cosmos Max, AND we’ll make their idea a reality. Oh, and all entrants can get 10% OFF on all Nebula Projectors.

Enter Now

17 Likes

I would cast my Oculus VR panoramic movie to the projector so everyone around me can experience the 3D environment as I see it. sharing movies as well as sharing games to get the whole family involved

2 Likes

Thanks @AnkerOfficial for this new challenge,

I have 2 Nebula projectors and good with them :slight_smile: and will not participate in this

Best of luck to all entrants!

3 Likes

Alas, seems to be US only :cry:

Good luck to those entering :+1:

3 Likes

Awesome contest @AnkerOfficial. Personally, I would use it to create a large scale template for murals. My city has a new initiative where they are asking businesses if they would like to donate their wall space for a mural. There have been some good ones and some great ones. The one below was finished just this past month

I love that they are asking local artist to submit their ideas to both the city and business and with the projector, I would be able to help them to get a visual of what it would look like beforehand in real time instead of a sketch/CAD or an overhead projector.

Here is a small collection of them from around my city

Take in mind that these were all either stenciled on by hand or freehand done. I could only imagine what someone could think of if they were able to project it on while working on it. This holds true for even bedrooms. The possibilities are endless, but I would for sure give a crack at creating one for each of daughters rooms, because unicorns are life (as well as they should be).

I could see someone in a major city allowing for their building wall space to become a canvas and having a huge Anker mural for everyone to see.

https://www.secondwavemedia.com/metromode/features/BerkleyMurals.aspx

4 Likes

Great and fun idea! :clap:

1 Like

One more limit is there… its not valid in all regions. Best wishes for those who are entering.

2 Likes

These art samples are amazing.

1 Like

I’ve always liked the “moving mural” type screen savers on computers/TVs. It would be pretty epic projected onto one’s wall (indoor or outdoor) to cast a vibrant landscape in which to immerse in.
In the mood for a forest perspective with rustling branches, you got it. Want a trickling creek or waterfall - it’s yours. Maybe an ocean beach with the surf tempting distraction - sure thing. The immersive backgrounds are a fun escape and fitting ambiance for anyone since it’s at their whim what they would project. :blush:

Side note - seeing the giant OLED booth arrays at events like CES are always a treat and inspiration for what can be achieved on a large scale. Seeing some of that same tech applied to sides of buildings (with commercial panel displays) is pretty awesome.

2 Likes

Great and fun idea!

2 Likes

I would use it an alternate green screen. Light your space in a way so that the projector shows a live image, while the main subject is well-lit. Like in a certain space wars TV show.

1 Like

I do a lot of video editing for my job, and we just visited Universal Studios… it gave me some great ideas!!! I would love to setup some different scenes so my four year old can expand his imagination. Want to be in Paw Patrol? Done! Want me to shrink you down and let you play as Woody from Toy Story? Why not! I’ll even create a Buzz Lightyear that waves and says things to you!

1 Like

I would probably do something such as project giant versions of things I create or maybe do a vr thing, like @Tank said. I thing it would be very cool for other people without a headset to experience the same thing.

1 Like

Oops, just realized that the contest ended. Congrats to whoever won!

1 Like

If anyone on the community wins please let us know!

3 Likes

I am still wondering how it will be (if it is) announced as well.

2 Likes

Wonder if it will be from Instagram since that was where the contest mainly was being ran.

3 Likes

That would be my guess… but I keep checking on here as well just in case! :crossed_fingers:t2:

Per the T&C

Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by Random Draw under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Winner will be notified within 7 days of the winner selection. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.

3 Likes