Nebula Capsule: The World’s Most Advanced Pocket Cinema

Yes, you could!

They are now looking for 6 ‘alpha’ testers via email (must already be backers of the campaign). Compared to what I’ve seen for past tester requests, you actually get asked questions about the device beforehand, to make sure your aware of the device background, rather than just putting your name down for a freebie.

Interesting :thinking:

2 Likes

This makes me wish I could be a backer, buts funds isn’t available right now

Passed FCC now so getting nearer.

According to the updates section on Indiegogo, they should start shipping next week to backers;

2 Likes

I had the misfortune of backing the bi-cable on indiegogo and it put me off going back on the site.

But as far as the product is concerned it does look good, for that price I would definitely have to wait to see the final product. I would use it more so in the office or in the kids playroom as it wouldn’t take up much space, and would negate the need for tv / firestick /speaker syetem etc.

Will keep an eye on this.

1 Like

That is awesome. I wish I had got the Super Early Bird special! I was on the road when it went live, everything was gone when I got near a computer… :unamused:

Agreed, price is too high to take a risk. Version 3 and more reviews. I also see what is probably its biggest flaw of not bright enough and to make it bright you have to make it close up and then the thing itself is in the way and the speaker further from you. When you get it small enough it competes with the LCD panels you have already in most places.

At most, I see a party entertainment on a video playlist?

Suppose it depends on the space in which you wanna use it. Small box room that’s used as playroom or office space could be perfect depending on how much light gets in but I guess then you may compromise sound.

Small LCD screen are basically free now at least round here is they get left out as people get bigger.

Chromecast or a Raspberry Pi is about $40. Aux cable or BT to speaker.

So you can do better but not in a mobile package, that is it’s advantage, where you just have a surface and temporary location.

Carry case now available on Amazon.

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Nebula-Projector-High-contrast-Remarkable-Extended/dp/B076Q3GBJK

1 Like

the geek in me is interested but waiting for the Pro+ version (version 3)

I friend ordered one via Kickstarter, hoping I can get my hands on it for a mess about :smile:

1 Like

Stand on Amazon now.

Not bad but cheaper alternatives are out there, minus the Nebula branding

1 Like

Buy Capsule and get a free carrying case! ($40 value)

2 Likes

You can also redeem this deal via Amazon.

Just add both items to your cart and apply code NEBULAD7 at checkout.

Capsule
Case

1 Like

Considering the product is 6 months old now, the price seems still somewhat high for what it is.

1 Like

Now available in red to the general public.