Nebula capsule Pro

Hello! I’m looking to buy a nebula capsule, someone offer me a capsule PRO model. which i can’t find any info about it. is this a new model. any info is much appreciated!!.J

Two part #s:

AK-848061056983 (100lm)
D4111J11 (150lm)

Probably a few other differences, so you can do your own research from here.

… interesting find! Looks like the pro might have a higher brightness rating? Check out this HSN page.

Looks to be true, I remember them being partnered with Brookstone and they have it on their site. It’s just weird that nothing was mentioned here or on Anker’s main site or seenebula.com:confused:

From comparing Specs the only 2 differences I see:

Original
100lm
ROM: 8GB eMMC

Pro
150lm
ROM: 16GB eMMC

1 Like

Hello!.Thanks guys for the info. I ordered and received the nebula capsule Pro and I have to say it does make a difference. Loaded with 2Gig Ram and 16Gigs Rom. Runs very smooth …

The Mars Lite (walmart holiday exclusive) and the Mars II have not appeared on the main site either… strange!

1 Like

I think Anker has a bad habit of not updating their websites frequently with new releases.

I also find it interesting that the Mars Lite required another FCC filing, whereas the Capsule Pro appears to not have warranted that.

@AnkerOfficial Is the PRO version going to be availalbe to purchase on your website or amazon any time soon?