Nebula Capsule I - There is no sound from speaker

Hi everyone, I’ve just purchased a brand new Nebula Capsule I from China store (cause there is no distributor in Vietnam :pensive: ) and been very exciting when unboxing. That’s a stunning designed and well built product.

My first experience was quiet good, I could hear the keytone “click, click” from the 360 speaker then satisfying plugged in power socket for charging and went to sleep. Unfortunately, I couldn’t hear any sound from Capsule’s speaker the days after.

I was try to find any chance from settings menu with no help. I think it must be a hardware issue. What should I do now? Should I repack it and return for warranty?

Make sure your source volume is on high, or your nebula won’t hear it, to play it (source volume high to get best result).

Plus, haven’t you already posted about a nebula problem, so couldn’t this have been part of that?

Thanks for reply, I’m not sure what you mean, I played normal mp3 and mp4 files that I copied to Capsule’s memory. The built in media player was keep playing well but there was no sound at all. I dont even hear the keytone sound like the first time turn it on

And of course, this is the speaker problem, not the language issue of OS that i mentioned in another topic

1 Like

Are the files the correct bitrate/size for the capsule?

Yes, of course, its just mp3 192kbps files

1 Like

@sendtovuha Could you please try below steps to see whether it fix the issue very quickly?

1. Does the Capsule have no sound at all, no matter in projection mode or in Bluetooth speaker mode?
  2. Did you press the volume up button on the top of the Capsule and see if there is any difference?
  3. Please default the Capsule: Settings>About>Recovery
  4. Under projection mode, please connect your phone with the Capsule via Screen Mirroring and then connect the Capsule to an external bluetooth speaker to see if the external bluetooth speaker will have sound when streaming videos?

Please contact us @support@seenebula.com if need more help.

Thank you, I contacted the support email, the Capsule has no sound at all, in both projection mode and speaker mode. I did factory reset 2 times

Dear Sir,

I got same problem. please share with me if you already solved this problem.

Best Regards,
Yusma

1 Like

Yes, I contacted to the seller and they accepted a return warranty. I got a brand new one, perfectly working after 2 weeks from then on

Please contact @support@seenebula.com, we will solve your issue as soon as possible.

Please contact @support@seenebula.com, we will solve your issue as soon as possible.

Did you get your problem sorted out? Mine has the same issue, tried everything, no sound, no keytones.
Very disappointed, waited so long to get one, bought it from a guy off ebay in USA, I live in Australia, delivered and not working.
I’ve emailed support, let’s see what they say.

Regards,
Paul

1 Like

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. If you’ve already emailed us, the team will get back to you soon within 24 hours (work day) and make sure your issue is well resolved. Thank you!

Anker Support Team

Yeah they can’t help because I never bought it from an Anker reseller.
Chinese rubbish.