Nebula Capsule 2 Review

I want to take the Nebula Capsule 2 everywhere and don’t want to leave the opportunity to use it behind.

I really like the Nebula Capsule 2. The idea of such a small device to carry with so much potential is great. Having Android TV 9 with you anywhere you go in such a small package is wonderful. The idea of not having to hook up any additional devices is so great. It works well to project small or large. I am surprised how good it looks at such a large projection size. The auto focus and Keystone corrections are awesome. I have even set this up on a boat using rear projection mode!

If you are on the fence about getting the device, do your self a favor and pick one up!

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing your thoughts…any chance you can post some photos in use the community members to be envious of :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sure,
I have updated the review with Photos.

3 Likes

Good job :clap:

1 Like

Good job. You make me want to get one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome review and photos! The picture quality looked lovely. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you update your system? when I do version update, I always say that lastest version update failed.
have you ever got the similar problem?

Hi @Di_Zheng,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know if you are already on the latest firmware version V9.5.8? If not, please try a different WiFi network to see if you could update.

If the issue remains, please contact our support team (support@seenebula.com) with the serial number of your Capsule 2 so that your issue could be further taken care of. Thanks for your support to Nebula!

Nebula Support Team

Great review.
I’m very tempted.