Nebula -adjust or zoom projection?

Ok Nebula newbie here so forgive me this is a dumb question - but is there no zoom or adjustment of the picture?

The Mars or Capsule version?

There is a focus option on the Capsule from the brief mess around I had but no zoom from what I recall, image size is more depending on distance. I would imagine the Mars is the same…

1 Like

It’s the Capsule.

@Dan.mason Hi, thank you so much for letting us know this issue. I regret to say that Capsule doesn’t support zoom or adjustment of the picture.

If you have further issue, please feel free to email us at support@seenebula.com. We are always here to help.

2 Likes

what bout the Mars, I just got it last nite, Do you know how to adjust the picture size ?

Adjust the picture based on how far you have it from the wall or screen

Can we expect any time soon an add-on gadget or perhaps an app/device upgrade to the nebula mars 2 model that will allow adjustng screen size without moving the projector?

This is also a problem I have. Would be so much better if screen size can be changed without having to move the physical capsule

Hello everyone - I have a similar issue. got myself Nebula Mars II pro. I am planning to use it in the garden. However I am not able to determine the dimensions of the projector screen (with tripod) that I would need to buy to be able to project 100-150 inch of screen.

Any help would be highly appreciated