NB10 replacement ear tips

Hi. I lost one of my eartips for the Anker NB10 (size small) and I can’t find a replacement anywhere online. Any assistance would be really appreciated.

I tried contacting Anker Support but no response.

1 Like

Hi @Navam_Niles , you would need to contact support@anker.com in regards to replacement eartips. As it is their national holiday this week (1st-8th Oct), responses will be slower than normal from support but they will eventually get back to you :slight_smile:

There are a few third party ones on Amazon that use both silicone and rubber but personal testing of these in the past has not left me impressed (bad fit and irritation)

1 Like

Thanks for the prompt response. I couldn’t find any replacements for the NB10 so I really hope I can get them from Anker. I don’t mind paying for the replacements and shipping. Thanks for the assist.

If you need them asap, I highly recommend Sony hybrid eartips such as these on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D0EXM0S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_vRl1zbJ9K2NCX

Hi @Navam_Niles, did you get any response from Anker support until now?

If you haven’t, don’t freak out. Anker’s support team has been busy with a training session the last week, so it could take them a few days to catch up.

Yes I did. But the answer was disappointing. I was informed that Anker won’t sell me a replacement. Moreover, they didn’t even give me any suggestions for alternatives. I think the problem with the NB10’s design is that if I lose an ear tip, I need to buy the whole system again, but I won’t make that mistake again. Quite disappointed even though I liked the device. Anker needs some way of replacing ear tips.

Thanks for the responses.

That’s surprising, I didn’t think they would actually sell you the replacements but I would have thought, based on past reports from people, that a replacement set of eartips would have been sent.

Yea. Especially since most other manufacturers do provide assistance.

Yeah, as @ndalby said, we usually provide the replacements for US. I talked with my colleague with your issue @Navam_Niles, normally we do not provide assistance to other countries, but I think she will contact you again to help you better solve this problem. :hugging:

1 Like

this is weird , I feel like some other manufacturer would make them because of this problem.

Same Problem for me now. I lost the right side ear tip size M twice now.
The NB 10s have been a Gift from my Son and i realy liked them for sports. Now i cant use them anymore and cant find any replacement, absolutely dissapointing, working like a charme for me…still would…but no eartips to find.
There should be replacement sets available in different sizes…

I would recommend you to give the Sony hybrid eartips a try, I have replaced almost all eartips I get with these as they have been fantastic and served me well. You can get a set on Amazon for under 10 bucks…some close to 5 bucks if you look around

I would recommend you to have a closer look at the NB10 Eartips.

Thats no standard Eartip! Special Design! The silicone bulb (collector) behind the tip and the tip are one part.
I got dozens of Eartips from different In-ear Headphones, not one will fit the NB10.

Yep the design is not standard;

Unfortunately there are no third party makers (that I know of) that make earths to fit the NB10’s. Your best bet is to email support@anker.com on the off chance that they can supply replacements, perhaps from defective returns etc

My sincere applogies, in my mind I was thinking about other headphones and not these specifically. But as @ndalby mentioned try shooting customer support an email and see if there is anything they can do to provide some sort if replacement tips

Just curious, but do you think these would work?
Click the picture to bring you to said product page

Possibly, depends how big or small the casing part is…will give my NB10’s a measure tomorrow and compare against the sizes for a Samsung Gear R130…

1 Like

Email to customer support is out for 24 hours now. Didn’t receive an answer yet.

@Navam_Niles Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention via the community. We will contact you via email later and help to solve your issue asap.

1 Like