My Soundcore Spirit review

Maybe I should pin your topic and letting everyone see this shower pic. Lol :laughing:
Thanks for your input!

4 Likes

Pretty bold therebuddy, but kudos to you for a great review and your bravery.

1 Like

A cracking review right there! Massive kudos on that epic looking beard.

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial thanks for that … I think lol

@elmo41683 I suppose after saying I would test it in shower I would’ve needed some sorta proof lol

@Macgyver15 trying too keep it that length, took about 8 inches off it last year and now have to trim it every fortnight or so. If I didn’t have to buy beard products I could afford more tech :joy:

1 Like

Go on @k_pug2003 was that the result of a dare for losing the FA Cup? :zipper_mouth:

Great review buddy.

1 Like

Great review, @k_pug2003! I often wish there was music playing in the showers at my gym; I guess that wouldn’t be an issue with these earbuds! :joy:

1 Like

Lol we won’t mention the FA cup :unamused:

I mentioned about testing it in shower on @amangons review and it kinda spiralled from there.

1 Like

If you decide to try it just be careful as you might end up singing out loudly :joy:

2 Likes

Don’t think they would’ve held up in the shower test :thinking::joy:

love this review. earphones look awesome and so is the beard :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to see some bearded brothers! Great write up, very detailed. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing and great review. Even as a free sample I wouldn’t have tested them in the shower.

1 Like

The first “shower” pic review. :slight_smile: I had to do a double take on the photo because I thought the spray of the shower was some kind of lens flare. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Element321 after my successful water testing of the Soundcore mini 2 it gave me that extra reassurance they would survive. I was more worried about damaging my iPhone / battery case - neither of which is “water resistant” lol

@Nhi I think I may be first and last as I can’t see it as a trend that takes off :joy: no camera tricks involved :tongue:

3 Likes

I don’t know what kind of beard products you use, but my wife bought me a bunch of Fuzzy Duck beard products rather cheap from Walmart. It includes beard wash, conditioner, oil, wax, brush, and comb.

I use The Bearded Man Co stuff - I find it really good and has a really wide selection of scents. They do a sampler kit so you can try before fully committing to bigger bottles.

Il have a look online for Fuzzy Duck stuff though :+1:t2:

Great picture. Does the remote had these new (bad) controls. (Hold for skip instead of double tap on louder)

@Kopra_12 Yeah to skip song you hold volume button for about 2-3 seconds.

Some handsets let you change/modify SMART buttons on headphones/speakers.

So if you got one of the latest top Samsung’s, you could change… Tap tap tap up/down as skip, instead of volume… If that’s the way you prefer it.