My Soundcore Neo Review

@Element321 as you can see I have them both, and while I loved the liberty air the Neo’s have more bass and just sound better overall. So it’s what I use now at work, and since I found I can connect then individually and also use them together but independently to get better battery life it is a no brainier these are my go to headphones

2 Likes

Shoulda jumped on the ‘We Love Testing’ option :wink:

Did the same with mine…as for the life of me they would not stay in my lugs…even just sat still drinking a coffee :slight_frown: These do look like they hold better and seem overall more streamline when in ear…might have to have a dabble when they next come up on an offer :grin:

1 Like

Great review and photos!
You have done a good job of comparison :ok_hand:

1 Like

Great Review. It will definitely help for the most of us looking into these buds.

1 Like

Good review. Do you use all 3 of them daily? :joy:

I use to use the liberty + and then the air and now I strictly use the neos when I’m at work. When I’m home it just depends where I’m at, if I’m in the Great room then I use the liberty air and if I’m at the computer I use the liberty+. So yes they all get used and have a place

1 Like

which do you think sounds best?

I believe the liberty+ sound the best… actually I take that back. I was thinking of the wrong things :confused:

I find that the Liberty + sound the best with the Neo’s coming in a close second. But I prefer to use the news as they offer a much better fit and I don’t have to worry about them falling out my ear while I’m working. The bass response is also slightly better, so if that matters to you then I would just go ahead and order the Liberty Neo’s