My Soundcore Neo Review

Someone likes true wireless earbuds too much :joy:. Jk, nice review!

Great review and explanation to the line of improvement as I was confused eith zolo, liberty air, neo.

Thanks, I do not fully understand it as I don’t have the Neo in my hands but I see its not many steps.

These items in some reviews seem to be saying a little fiddly to operate. I won’t link to those reviews as they were initiated here. Do you find them fiddly to operate (answer calls, volume)? What I also sometimes use is my smartwatch to be a remote control (such as if its raining and phone is in a bag).

So I for example sometimes answer a phone call by pressing the middle button on my current fave buds (Slim+) how is with these Neo?

1 Like

The button presses are fine Imo, they don’t push further into my ear because they fit my ear exact, but I can see it being a problem for others. As far as answering calls you just press the button to answer and hang up. Calls seemed better with these than the liberty air, so for that it’s a huge plus for these.

Nice review and great thread, lot of information on BT5 and pairing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great review. :slight_smile: That’s awesome to know that you can actually use one bud at a time. I rarely wear both when I’m out walking since I like to hear my surroundings also. If my Airpods ever go out, I’d totally keep the Neo in mind as a replacement.

2 Likes

Excellent review as always @Tank :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Awesome review as usual, @Tank! (I almost typed elmo… I think we need a username conversion guide :joy:)

4 Likes

Great review @Tank. Have you tried to run with them? How strong is the iso? Because if I run I don’t want to be hit by a car or something else

1 Like

Thanks and as much as I hate running I have started to run in a treadmill and they do hold up. But since I’m in a treadmill I’m not sure how well they keep outside noise to a minimum or if it’s total isolation

1 Like

Awesome. Great review. I’ve been curious about this style of wireless. I can’t decide between these and the Liberty.

1 Like

@Element321 as you can see I have them both, and while I loved the liberty air the Neo’s have more bass and just sound better overall. So it’s what I use now at work, and since I found I can connect then individually and also use them together but independently to get better battery life it is a no brainier these are my go to headphones

2 Likes

Shoulda jumped on the ‘We Love Testing’ option :wink:

Did the same with mine…as for the life of me they would not stay in my lugs…even just sat still drinking a coffee :slight_frown: These do look like they hold better and seem overall more streamline when in ear…might have to have a dabble when they next come up on an offer :grin:

1 Like

Great review and photos!
You have done a good job of comparison :ok_hand:

1 Like

Great Review. It will definitely help for the most of us looking into these buds.

1 Like

Good review. Do you use all 3 of them daily? :joy:

I use to use the liberty + and then the air and now I strictly use the neos when I’m at work. When I’m home it just depends where I’m at, if I’m in the Great room then I use the liberty air and if I’m at the computer I use the liberty+. So yes they all get used and have a place

1 Like

which do you think sounds best?

I believe the liberty+ sound the best… actually I take that back. I was thinking of the wrong things :confused:

I find that the Liberty + sound the best with the Neo’s coming in a close second. But I prefer to use the news as they offer a much better fit and I don’t have to worry about them falling out my ear while I’m working. The bass response is also slightly better, so if that matters to you then I would just go ahead and order the Liberty Neo’s