My Soundcore Motion Q video review

I’ll spare everyone the unboxing speal as it’s the same with every review. Same white box, whats included yada yada. :yum:
Anyway, what people are here for us the speaker and is it capable or not of being decent and can provide the sound we are looking for.

With that said, the Motion Q is a very capable and portable speaker. It has dual 8w drivers with 2 passive radiators for enhanced bass via bassup. The bassup is always active, though can sometimes be overpowering. It is IPX 7 rating, which is good for submerging down to 3 ft for 30 minutes or the occasional splash and dunk here and there.
This speaker is great for on the go or when your out and about and want great sound. Its my go to speaker for the lake now.
The only downside to this speaker, which is a plus any other time, would be the cloth covering. Once it gets wet and submerged with water, the sound becomes very muffled and can take a bit to bring it back to it’s original sound. You literally have to shake the water off it, otherwise it takes forever to dry on own.
So here is the video, let me know what you think…I also compared it to two other soundcore speakers :wink:

9 Likes

Will have a watch tomorrow but is it a B or Q? :wink: :grin:

1 Like

Sorry, my phone likes to change what I type on its own. It’s fixed now

2 Likes

Nice video @elmo41683

I like how easily the charge port cover opens on the motion q despite it being a snug water tight cover. You were able to remove the cover with one finger while holding it in one hand. @AnkerTechnical something to keep in mind while making the molds for the upcoming Flare+.

The cover on the original flare can be difficult to open if you have short fingernails.

1 Like

Good job on the review and comparisons @elmo41683 , still takes me by surprise on the size of the Motion Q…in my mind I think its a Mini 2 but with a canvas exterior but its certainly not :smile:

The BT abilities with water are certainly better on the Flare & Motion Q compared to the Mini 2…the Flare can go under 2-3 inches as long as it’s inverted (bottom up)…

I expect this review for a long time!
Happy to know you don’t forget about it!:laughing:
PS: Your pool looks very clean now.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yea I converted it to a saltwater pool and with the heatwave the algae just built up. But I can’t do much about it because our well is not putting out a lot of water so I can’t drain and fill to properly clean it

I didn’t quite forget, I did post it on the last day of my 2 weeks so I am sorry for the delay

And if you have short and weak fingers as I do! :joy:

1 Like

Lol I prefer to blame my difficulty opening the charge port cover on Anker :wink::joy::sunglasses:

2 Likes

That was an awesome comparison video. I must say that they were all pretty impressive but I agree with you about the Flare sounding the best. And the Q seems to do better in the pool. Love love the vibration it caused in the poor (the Q). Great job with the review @elmo41683. I really enjoyed the video and comparison. This is really going to help others decide between the 3 speakers.

3 Likes

I really like the vid. Not boring long anf not uninforming short.

3 Likes

thanks for video review!

1 Like