My Soundcore Model Zero Review

Great review and photos! good job!

Excellent review and testing @elmo41683 , glad you mentioned the USB-C too :ok_hand:

As for the treble stuff can’t say I noticed much myself on the music and genres I tested (couldn’t show due to YT copyright) but then again I did max out at around 70-80% due to room size and neighbours who would have been none too pleased at me blasting this thing at 100% :worried: :grin:

1 Like

Hey I blasted mine at 11:30 at night when everyone was asleep… But thankfully our great room which is 40 x 30 is huge and conceals the volume well

Lol, what can I say…I’m just poorer, smaller house and neighbours attached :grin: :laughing:

1 Like

Lol, not my house it’s the inlaws. We just luckily get to stay here while we save money to get our own place. And I’m so glad the neighbors are like a block away on either side and across the street about a football feild distance from the road

Great review and pics - I like the group shot of Soundcore devices together.

Are you able to stereo pair it with the flare?

Not watched vids yet so not sure if you mention it there or not

There goes the informercial for it :stuck_out_tongue: Great job with the review. :slight_smile:

Oh no, only like devices can be paired together. I should have gone over that in my video but didn’t.

1 Like

Great review hope you aren’t deaf from the full volume

I’m deaf in my right ear according to the military, and some doctors but I have never been given the permanent deaf marking on any records. So for that I listen to music at full volume always, my wife hates it but I love it. One day when I’m deaf in both ears Ill crank it up just to feel the music. It’s a whole different world when you can feel sound

Nice review.

What I would prefer: put a little structure in your text. When I see such big amount of text without any headlines in between, my first impression is: too much to read.

Anyway: the content is very useful and the pictures are great.

Great review! It’s hilarious to imagine everyone at work dancing around with the Model Zero. I might have to bring my Soundcore Boost to work and try something like that :laughing:

It’s great that I work overnights, we can have our music as loud as we want and we can play anything we want

Damn feeling sound sounds so cool. But I would miss my hearing

Fab review and unboxing Rob. Loving the ooooooooooooh’s :joy:

Great detailed review! Looks very professional! :thumbsup:

I am surprised nobody asked me about this…did y’all even read or watch?

At any rate just to update y’all, the speaker is fine and working again. I guess I just waterlogged the cloth covering which caused distortion. At any rate I’m glad it wasn’t damaged and continues to work great

Yep…soaked mine in a glass of water and it was fine…so I knew yours would be too :wink: :laughing:

Glad to hear its still rocking…mines getting more use than the Flares for the past week or so…

Only reason I didn’t ask is because I have done water tests on the motion q motion b and flare all of which sounded a little funny while drying out but returned to normal as soon as the speaker dried out.

Yeah but this test, it sounded more than just muddled like water got inside it type sound. But I powered it down and let it sit for 2 weeks and it seems fine now so all is good.

You forget I went swimming with my flares and kayaking with the motion Q trawling through the water so I know how the cloth covering sounds when wet