My Sound Core Pro No sound

I have just purchased from aliexpress. ( sound core pro )

When I got it , easy to pair via bluetooth with my android phone.
and It’s work fine . pretty sound.

After 1 day passed.
My sound core pro NO sound anymore.
I try to re-pair with my phone , It 's successful pair but sitll NO sound.
I try to use my ipad pro , my mac and others device to pair with my sound core pro.
All of my devices can successful pair. but NO sound.

I use spotify music. the “play” button work fine , I can double click “play button” to play next song. It’s work fine.
but NO Sound.

Please help.
Thanks
Note

PS. just got sound core pro yesterday.
but today NO sound anymore

1 Like

Good day, have you tried adjusting the volume in the device or your source device? If not can you please give this a try.

Alternatively, shoot Support@Anker.com an email and provide them with your order number and serial number of the device. AND any steps takem to try and remedy the problem

2 Likes

Weird behavior. It’s either the sound volume of either the SoundCore or your device, or maybe it is faulty. You should do some testing with another phone to try, and if no luck, shoot an email at support@anker.com or tag @AnkerSupport

2 Likes

Maybe also try it with the 3.5mm jack to see if the speaker works without Bluetooth. Will just confirm it does work (if you know what I mean)

3 Likes

Thanks for the help, @elmo41683, @Antoine_Turpin and @Oggyboy!
@Pratchaya_Chatuphian, as the others have mentioned, feel free to email support@anker.com for further assistance if all else fails. Please include your order number and serial number located on the speaker. Thank you!

3 Likes

There was a known issue with the original SoundCore Pro (probably the version you bought), Anker withdrew them from sale and I understand are in the process of updating/revising the model. My SoundCore Pro had a similar problem, I couldn’t get it to work again after the sound failed. As suggested above you’ll need to contact support@anker.com.

I guess Anker have now resolved the issue, as I see the product is now for sale again on UK & US Amazon after several months of not being available.

2 Likes

My Soundcore Pro have the No Sound issues after 3 weeks. It is my mistake that I did not search to check whether this unit is problematic or not because I own a few Anker product and trusted the branding.
This product should not be in the market, putting products that is known to be problematic says a lot about Anker. No more Anker products for me.
As Blotch indicated that this is a known issue. Think again before buying Anker.

2 Likes

Hi @Ray_Lee I can understand your frustration with this issue but if you have bought Anker before and came back for a speaker, you know the brand is good and the customer service is excellent.

Please don’t go straight for the negative, Anker have addressed the issues with the speaker and if you Email them support@anker.com they will fix this for you and you will love Anker again.

Send them your purchase information and the serial number on the device along with your issues and they will fix this for you :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, they will not take care of you if you buy it elsewhere. I bought mine new sealed from eBay, and they were of no help. While I understand that sometimes there are fake devices out there, this is ridiculous because they obviously offloaded their defective stock.

I received a replacement from eBay and after several weeks I discovered the bug as it failed.

If you leave the speaker on and unpaired, it will turn off and will no longer emit sound. This may be a coincidence, but that is what occurred for me.

I have had Anker products since they became a brand, and I have been a supportive customer.

However, it leaves me with a distasteful experience knowing that they do not support their customer when they have a defective product line.

1 Like