My powerwave 7.5 review

Yea when I got it I told my wife she can have the wireless pad, I prefer the stand. I just wish it came in black as the white stands out and looks to get dirty easier, but it is easy to find in a dark room so i know I can easily set my phone on it without issue.

It does get dirty easier - or rather, we see the dirt earlier than we would on black - but it also cleans easy, at least the pad. :wink:

I prefer the pad for my bedside table, but I will go with the stand for my office!

If I’d have such a phone I’d use such a charger.:wink:

As I don’t, I like to see others which are happy with it.
Sharing good news with happy elmo is always a pleasure.

Great review @elmo41683 :smiley: :thumbsup:

Great job on the review. Love the nice clean looking of it.

Nice review! I’ve been thinking about getting a S9 or the S9+ in the next few weeks. Have you tried to wireless charge with a case?

I’ve read that a few of the higher end cases are certified to work with wireless chargers.

Unless your case is extremely thick, or the case is made from a material that doesn’t enable the current to pass, you should be OK. I have the PowerWave 7.5 Pad to recharge my iPhone 8 with a silicone case, and it starts recharging even before the phone touches the pad - I guess it’s the same with the stand.

Yup, I mentioned it above I was able to charge with my zizo case on it. The s9+ is proven to be a great phone, happy I brought it, you won’t be disappointed.

Yeah, Somehow I missed that piece about the case.

Great review I agree the white model look pretty nice. I want to get one to fast charge and move my 5watt powerpad 5 to night stand for over night charging.

Great job Rob. I’ll be getting one of these beauties.

Great choice, my 5w powerpad is now my wife’s as she often sets her phone down playing music. She can keep her phone charged and I use this on my side of the bed because when I’m not working I am often watching movies to fall asleep. So I just set my phone in landscape mode and it charges while I watch my movies…it does charge slower when the screen is on, but it still charges pretty darn quick considering.

1 Like

Another great review, @elmo41683! Thanks for posting.

great review!!:relaxed:

Excellent review as always @elmo41683 :ok_hand:

Great review

The packaging is beautiful. It almost reminds me of an Apple unboxing. It’s clean and professional.

1 Like

Great charger and a great review. Thanks!

The new embossed packaging is really eye catching especially the box that for the soundcore Flare.

1 Like

Agreed, it makes the products more visually appealing and screams higher end products

1 Like