My Powerhouse II 400 Review

OK I’ll break it down.

That is a perfectly valid position to take, each has their own opinion, yours is no way better or worse than someone else’s and should be respected.

This is not true. Blatantly. If you had not said this you’d not have me challenging. There clearly is testing, significant amounts.

Here I’m mixed, I neither agree/disagree, it’s not important to me, I’m not sure I’d see enough of an issue here to comment on it.

I consider this a plus, you consider it a minus. We often lack pictures, as it’s marketing, so more pictures the better to balance out other content.

Yes we all can be better as reviewers. I’m sure I can review better. So can you. Looking forward to your future reviews and so we can give input and make you a better reviewer.

So when I add up your reply:

• opinion (neutral)
  • incorrect statement obviously (negative)
  • different opinion (neutral)

I conclude overall I disagree.

Looking forward to you contributing, doing reviews, to add to the body of information. We certainly need better than the erroneous Amazon listings. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey guys I wanna apologize my original video somehow got screwed up while rendering and when it got done it was all static and vocals could barely be heard. So I hope you accept this poorly done video that I threw together really quick, just to have a video to post as I promised one today.

@ankerofficial I’m sorry if I let yall down with my review…

Nice review @Tank! Thanks for including pictures of the LED Spotlight and Strip light- it’s often hard to tell how useful those types of lights are from reviews alone, but you documented the brightness very well. Cheers. (P.S. nice 3d-printed mando)

1 Like

Well done. Thanks for the review.