My life with a robot: an Eufy RoboVac 11+ review

Thank you for the great review. Is the RoboVac 11 creating a plan of your room?

1 Like

Mine’s the 11+, it doesn’t have this feature. The 11c connects to your phone, but I’m not sure it does it also.

From my understanding, only the top of the line Roomba has this function.

Great review, love how you hid the base. That’s something I would do. But if I got one I would have to raise everything so it can clean under stuff

Great review. Now if it could only pick up my 5 year olds toys before it vacuums …

I do that to. Sometimes I do it want it to clean a certain area and keeps missing it.

As we talk about vaccums:
Yesterday got an old NILFISK GM 80 at the flea.
( no robot of course )
The fellow I bought it from told me the cable is broken
(NO ANKER CABLE!!! :smiley: )
So I got it for a song.

Today I fixed it.

Whow!!!

This machine sucks everything,
so I will not give it to our cleaning lady.
Many things will dissapear if I do so. I’m afraid! :sweat:

Awesome review! Thanks for sharing!

Nice review and yep I love this robot!

Great review, would like one myself…

Great review @tiagomota :smiley: :thumbsup:

Reviews of the brand new RoboVac 11c Pet Edition are beginning to roll in.

Great review! Although I haven’t experienced the RoboVac for myself, I’ve recommended it to several friends. I bought a Roomba 650 from a coworker for $50 last year and I can’t imagine living without a robot vacuum now. They are amazing home accessories! I run into the same issues with cables and open doors it can push closed. My nightly routine is to shut all doors to rooms it can lock itself inside of and wedge the kitchen mat under the fridge because it somehow wedges itself under there until it gets stuck. I also do a quick check to make sure all cables and cords are in place and that there are no stray pieces of a rug sticking up anywhere that it can get caught on. It once dragged a rug all over the house while it cleaned until it either got stuck or died. The dog loves it too! She runs up to it, smacks it with her paw, and then runs away. LOL. Whenever the Roomba dies I plan on checking out the Eufy RoboVac.

Great review I could use one too

great review!:heart_eyes:

Mine handles the stairs really well when I have him upstairs (yes, it’s a he and his name is Ernie). He goes right up to the edge at the top of the stairs and then spins 180 to get himself away. Very clever.

3 Likes

No need for a child gate then lol

Wondering how fast a think like this works.
How long does it take to clean 100sqft?

The idea of the RoboVac - and all robot vacuums - is that you set it and forget it. The Roomba 511 I had and the RoboVac 11+ I own now are not fast cleaners. I had the chance to see an assortment of Roomba models working through the years, and the speed is basically the same for all of them. Suction power and dust detection will play a part on telling the bot when to stop cleaning, but if you are ever in a hurry to get a room vacuumed, robot vacuums are not what you need.

This combined with mapping capabilities for further improved navigation is what I believe eufy should add to a future, higher-end RoboVac.

I would like to have one at home! :blush: