My left earbud of my liberty pros 2 wont work

My left earbud sounds so los un comparison of my right earbud, this happened out of nowhere… Dora anyone know what I can do ti fix It? I already reset the earbuds

Open a thread there :
https://community.soundcore.com/chat

1 Like

Doesn’t work or just quieter?

In addition to going to Soundcore community, the most common cause of one bud quieter is you’ve got ear wax in the quieter bud and with non-metal point seek to lift off and if that doesn’t work consider hydrogen peroxide dabs to solution up off with q-tips.

It isnt that because when I diconnect the earbuds the left one regains volumen for a split second before unpairing

Probably bad pairing, search for reset.

So I cleaned them, reset them, and the issue is still there. The left one sounds muffled, but its a pairing problem because when I unpaire them it sounds normal for a split second. help!

It could be a dud unit but far more common is you paired incorrectly.

It didnt work, how long does it take to ship the replacements?

Have you contacted the soundcore support?
We are unfortunately not the support.
Ask and you will get an answer.

I will, thanks guys!

Country and distributor dependent.

In a major country the whole process is typically less than a week. You really need to keep trying the reset method as it’s the single most common fix.

Then email service@soundcore.com with proof of purchase, serial number, description of fault and all the steps you’ve done to attempt to fix e.g multiple reset.

If they then judge it’s a fault then either they ask you to post back then they send replacement, or they send you replacement immediately while you post back. In my case I got them to replace and got next day and I posted dud back, but it’s country specific and how you bought it.

Those who bought from overseas and without free return have created for themselves the issue of cannot return so usually end up partial refund.