My Eufy Night Light, Plug in Review

Yes!
Non permanent, only when I am staggering around in the dark basement…
There is light! :joy:

2 Likes

Nice review! Those would be great for me, with a little baby waking up for diaper changes in the middle of the night… Not available in Canada, though. I once got the stick-ons on the Power Draw, and got really excited about them too, but those weren’t available for a while so they sent me a Soundcore Motion B instead - no complaints here.

I ended up getting drugstore night lights with light sensors, which are… almost OK. I wish I could get the Lumi Plug-in here!

1 Like

Thanks for taking all that time! It’s really helpful people like you that make this place great!

2 Likes

Would consider getting these for upstairs in the landing - so the kids can get to the bathroom without switching on the big lights.

2 Likes

Before attaching the lamps, try to find the best place and check if the whole space is illuminated.
This note might be ridiculous, but you know its only a hint.:grin:

I had to change the place of the lamps I installed at the stairs to the basement several times.
Now I can see the end of the stairs perfectly. :grin:

1 Like

Good call for the stick on ones, no need with the ones I have, as you can just move them to another plug

Did you stick yours on or did you use the screw attachment?

I taped the LUMI with adhesive strips at the bottom and the left side.
So the wall is not affected and damaged. :wink:

I attached it at the top of the steps, so all the stairs are illuminated.

1 Like

Good review @elmo41683 :ok_hand:…keep meaning to pickup a pack of the stick on ones myself…

Great review, well done! :heart_eyes_cat:

Great review, I had a chance to review these to, but I choose another item. I’ve been wanting a set of these and your pictures are a lot better than the ones on the sales page.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

1 Like

Great review. :slight_smile:

Thanks, these really do work great. I just placed an order for 4 more, two will go in the laundry and 1 more will go in the tack room and the other by the front door. If you do get these figure out how many you need because they come in a four or six pack.

1 Like

If you start once to install the LUMIs you find more and more places were you “need” them. :grin:
So I have mine attached flexible first
and I can change the location.

As I’m still altering the places, I think I will order more! (motion sensor)

Its a kind of obsession! :confused:

Haha, its seems this is true. Lol. But I’m only gonna get 4 more, dont wanna light up the whole place at night

Result will be LUMIs all around in the house!

Like an old castle :
Many tiny torches installed at the walls everywhere… :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the review, they help so many people choose!

Do you know of the sticky pads are replaceable?

1 Like

I haven’t fixed the LUMIs with the pads at the back.
I was afraid to create some dirt stains at the wall.

So I left the protection at the sticks at the back an fixed them with a strap at the bottom and the left side at the stairs. ( I took a photo)
(These straps are called “power strips” made by TESA here in DE)

The original strips at the back are very common strips and the can be removed if there is need with some dissolver as turpentine, alcohol. etc.
After done this you can place new ones of course.

Never use acetone, this is affecting the plastic as well!!! :fearful:

What I never would do:
Fix the LUMIs with screws and wall plugs. (A hole is a hole!!! :worried:)

2 Likes

I have the stick on type, they can be anywhere, battery powered and come on when dark and motion sensor.

2 Likes