My brand new, now-fully-charged SoundCore does not switch on

Same problem, with Soundcore Pro, after approx one year working fine.

Hi @apaff,

Sorry to hear your issue, please be assured that we always standing behind our products, you could send an email to support@anker.com. We will help you solve the issue as soon as possible.

Hi @apaff,

Sorry to hear your issue, please be assured that we always standing behind our products, you could send an email to support@anker.com. We will help you solve the issue as soon as possible.

Hi @apaff,

Sorry to hear your issue, please be assured that we always standing behind our products, you could send an email to support@anker.com.

We will help you solve the issue as soon as possible.

I’ve actually had 3 soundcore speakers break on me…the first was a soundcore boost and it just started squealing when I was listening to music then it turned off…and I’ve had two soundcore pros now and they both stopped working after I charged them for more than 12 hours…I honestly think it has something to do with a short going from the battery to the power button cuz the USB port still charges my phone and everything

I purchased my soundcore boost about two months ago and it stopped working. I was playing music and it cut off during the song. I charged the device and got the same result.

I agree with you … I think he needs to leave his nerves aside and patiently try to solve the problem…

well said!!! :rofl:

That several people mention having the same problem is already strange … I can not believe that Anker has disappointed them, I have never had any problems with any device

Sorry to hear that, but any purchase of anker products has a 18-month warranty. Please contact support@anker.com for a replacement.

I have the same problem. It suddenly stopped working.

@Nuwanthaka_Jayaweera Sorry to hear that. Would you mind contacting our customer service with your order number via support@anker.com directly? I’m sure they will help you out quickly. :relaxed:

I’ve had the same problem charged extensively but it’s not worked no matter what buttons I press or how long how do I get a replacement when I got it as a birthday gift?

Sorry for your troubles @Max_Shomber.
To answer your question though, you would still need to reach out to support@anker.com and they will inform you of the best way to go about a warranty replacement.

I had the same problem.

Brand new, the red led doesn’t turn off even after 8 or 9h. I was just filling the amazon prints when i remember to search on youtube and 've found this possible solution:

“Try to press and hold all 5 buttons together for about 30 seconds, then press and hold on/off button until it turns on. If the later doesn’t work, try pressing it quit few times in a row and then try again. It worked for me. Hope this helps.”

It worked in my case, it doesnt have to be 30 seconds… 5 or so was enough for me, but it worked.

@Claudio_Franco Glad to hear that your solution worked. And welcome to the community! You can always share what you found and ask anything you want to know here in the community. What’s better, there’re plenty of free testing, giveaways, and exclusive deals! Stay around and have fun! :blush:

1 Like

So several months later and still no resolution to my defective speaker. I contacted support in five separate emails to reply to their requests. I did the troubleshooting as requested, sent them my address as requested, emailed a reprinted receipt from the store as requested (store doesn’t reprint a receipt with their name on it unfortunately, but it does include transaction information), and replied to their message asking where I purchased the speaker from. They even admit the speaker is defective and are still requesting a receipt from last year with the store name on it. I don’t have the original receipt since I purchased it last year. This company should stand by their product and stop making it so difficult to get a replacement. I will never purchase another product from this company!

same for me - i believe it’s a common problem with this unit considering the forums i’m finding here and on google. I’m out of warranty time so they won’t replace even though there is an acknowledged fault. annoying.

we all should be here. to warn people about bad products.

Mostly products are not “bad”. :wink:
Sometimes a product is only defective and this is a case for the service,
which is really fantastic here.