My Anker Soundcore is delayed

I recently bought the Anker Soundcore from amazon but it has about a 1 second delay which is really annoying when watching youtube.

Some videos at YT have such a delay, others not.

@Santusht_Khullar
It’s not the speaker’s fault there should be minimal delay. It’s has more to do with what type of phone you are using and what applications, some phones/applications/audio codecs have more audio latency than others.

If you are watching downloaded content there are applications that allow you to shift the audio for example VLC player will let you shift the audio by 50 millisecond increments in the application settings.

1 Like

my soundcore infini soundbar has major delay issues with using the remote and push buttons on the bar. No delay issues with bluetooth, just when trying to turn the volume up or down, and to turn it on and off

I have the soundcore infinity mini and have not experienced any delay with the remote.

What kind of delay are we talk in here? 1 second? 3 seconds?

MIne is the full size sound bar…and it’s between 3-5 seconds between pressing the volume button and the sound bar reacting. Once the sound bar does start cycling the volume up or down, it’s very responsive, but it takes a bit.

I’m now using an upgraded soundcore infini that has no issues at all.

That’s not right at all.

I would contact service@soundcore.com

Another possible cause of your particular issue infini might be a dying battery in the remote. Has it always been like that?

I haven’t had any problems with a delay with my soundcore flare. Maybe the software needs to be updated?

Yes. Out of the box

Keep us up-to-date on soundcore’s response

I just bought the anker soundcore. I have this issue that when no audio is detected for a few seconds. The speaker goes idle. When the speaker detects audio, it takes a few seconds for the audio to load.
My speaker is plug into my pc using an aux cable.

The soundcore mic is also not working when plug in to my pc using a Y splitter.

Mine is delayed through the aux input. I have never heard of this problem before. Are there any solutions? I bought mine to play acoustic guitar through camping and this makes it completely unusable.

Do you have the same issues when connecting the speaker to another device by aux-cable?