Movies Anywhere?

Has anyone found a way to install the “Movies Anywhere” app on the Nebula Capsule?

I do not know what os is on the nebula, but it requires a minimum of 4.4 android in order to run properly. Also you can try and sideload the app… download the apk to a usb drive and see if you can install it that way.

The Nebula Capsule runs Android 7.0 however I don’t think you can install apps outside of the cut-down app store which it has access to. Perhaps @AnkerOfficial can confirm?

1 Like

I got it installed tonight through the app store on the device, however, it crashes immediately upon loading. Since DRM prevents AirPlay mirroring of my iTunes purchases this would be really nice to have working.

1 Like

Ok I have found a solution. Go into settings, then “about” then click on the android software 5 times (should say something like “7.1.2”) this will activate the option to download a beta version of the software. When prompted to give a password enter “20181818” then download the software. This will allow you to install google play store, once everything is installed and your device is restarted. Go into the play store, search movies anywhere and then download the update to movies anywhere. Boom your app should work and allow you to watch your iTunes/amazon and other movies!

1 Like

are you a Beta tester?

They give the beta access code to anyone who asks. Just call customer support (if the 20181818 code is outdated they will give you the new one)

1 Like