Movie Knowledge Test | WIN Prizes

My memory is too poor…The second round starts 00:00 1st, December, 2017

1 Like

Congratulations! Our first winner is @Nhi!!!
You are the first person to have all 5 correct answers! Good job, hope you enjoy the prize! :blush:

3 Likes

Congrats @Nhi !

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial what is the prize?

And congrats @Nhi

1 Like

Darn I have to type 10 characters to reply.

2 Likes

I noticed that they moved deals and giveaways category to 3rd when selecting area for new post. Good! Maybe we will see some other forum upgrades soon! @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

Well done @Nhi :clap:

1 Like

Congrats @Nhi :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thanks @AnkerOfficial and everyone. :slight_smile: Woot! I will finally have the Anker PowerCore+ Mini. Hehehe. As some of you recall, I wanted one but ended up picking up the Astro E1 6700 instead. One can NEVER have too many battery packs. :wink:

2 Likes

I believe no one can have 5 correct answers without a hint next time!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Congrats, @Nhi Nhi!

1 Like

Challenge accepted! :sunglasses:

But please tell us which time zone it is when you say 00:00 on Dec 1st…

Historically it has been Pacific time. IF you look at history Ankerofficial begins activity around 6pm PST til about 2am PST.

As the prize is US/Canada/UK that means someone in UK has a most probability of being awake, followed by someone in USA/Canada pacific coast about to go to sleep, followed by those further east in USA/Canada. So say someone on Montreal it is 3am.

Best of luck.

congrats nice little game looking forward to round 2

Good luck to the winner who is awake 2 hours from now.

week-END. Not week WEEK END
You sir consume a lot of movies.

Weekend to me is Friday, Saturday and Sunday. And yes I am usually occupied with movies from when I wake up until I fall asleep. This is aside from doing stuff with the family

That’s (approx) 02:00 - 10:00 in the UK

Coco
Dunkirk
La La Land
Room
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Oops - too late - nevermind! Good luck to everyone! :joy:

2 Likes