Mother’s Day Gift Ideas | Share Your Thoughts!

Hi, Anker fans!

Mother’s Day is on the 13th, this coming Sunday! Are you all ready? Whether you’re the child of a mother (all of us are!) or the partner of one, do you have any special gift ideas?

For the mothers out there, what’s the best gift you’ve ever received, and what would you like most?

Happy Mother’s Day to “Mom,” “お母さん,” “妈妈,” “Mutter,” “Mère,” “Madre,” “Moeder,” and so on!:grin:

3 Likes

In the UK, Mother’s Day is in March. My Mother never wants anything because her birthday is in April so we (Me, my Brother and Sister) normally club together and get her something bigger. This year she wanted a SuperDry Coat lol. She is 65 but thinks she is 16 lol. We bought her an iPad Mini one year, she likes her tech.

My wife on the other hand loves pretty things with Ted Baker on them lol. She upgraded her phone yesterday to the iPhone 8 Plus and ordered a new case. I am now in the market for a wireless charger for her :slight_smile: too

3 Likes

Doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of mother’s day fans on the forum. As for gifts IDK my MOM has always loved a good macaroni necklace😀 I don’t think the gift matters so much as just spending time with each other. Flowers a card and dinner at a nice restaurant if you can afford it would be ideal But I am curious to get a women’s perspective on this one.

1 Like

As @Oggyboy has already mentioned we’ve already covered Mother’s Day in the UK for this year but flowers, choc’s and a current favourite film / music release is the most liked in our house (simple I know :grin:)

The SoundCore Mini 2 did raise an interested glance so that might now become a gift for her birthday alter in the year :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m getting my wife (a new mother) flowers, and dinner at her favorite restaurant. Probably a new Astro E1, she loved hers but recently lost it.
My mother-in-law is visiting… might get her something too (maybe from Anker’s pre-owned section) :joy:

3 Likes

Growing up, my dad made sure that my brother and I gave mom (and my grandmother) a card for Mother’s Day, and to this day, they’re both happy with just getting a card. As long as we send a card, we’re good.

1 Like

I use to always biy my mom jewelry, but after I turned 25 she had so much she asked me to stop buying it. So now I just say happy mothers day and get her flowers and or treat her to dinner. Same with my wife, dinner and flowers.

2 Likes

I think my mom will like a kit comprised of: a small, compact portable charger that she can always carry, and a wireless charger she can have on her work desk

1 Like

Tight arse! lol

1 Like

As previously said by UKers…

I got my fiancée a little something from the cat! Yes, CAT.

Jane’s daughter got her proper stuff, but MOLLY

Got her a card (which said, from the cat) and a little gift.

1 Like

I typically make my mother dinner for Mother’s Day. It’s the one day of the year that I actually cook an entire meal :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah, but ordering pizza n sides doesn’t count! lol

1 Like

Got a card from my son this year :slight_smile: made in the nursery :smiley:

3 Likes

Not that I need to explain anything to you, but I prefer to do things throughout the year for the people I care about, not just on one, arbitrary day. My mom & grandmother, they’re not materialistic and don’t want or need a big deal made out of Mother’s Day. Just so you know.

It was a joke… That’s what LOL stands for

I live 1000 miles away from my mom, so mothers day usually consists of me sending a card a week prior and calling her on mother’s day. She most enjoys when we can talk for an extended period of time or video chat with the grandchildren.

1 Like

I love Ted Baker too!
You owe your wife a beautiful skirt. Lol :money_mouth:

1 Like

I think no woman would refuse to accept flowers.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You saved money and get everyone happy!:laughing: