More portable chargers to help lower energy costs

There is view that with renewables bring erratic supply we will all need to store more energy in our homes and with us to handle Brownouts.

Electricity shake-up could save consumers ‘up to £40bn’ - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40699986

So do you think that’s our future? Home refrigerator which turn off at peak demand, intelligent home energy control the priority of device power off, and home batteries and portable charger?

2 Likes

Global Warming will cause more hot days so places not needing air conditioning now will be wanting to add. Demand will go up.

I think ever aspect of home building, road, rail, will have to change.

2 Likes

I am a big fan of solar energy so I am looking forward to using solar panels in the future. We should be able to store energy from the sun and use it that way, relying on grid energy only when we do not have any stored energy.

3 Likes

What we need is a new ANKER SOLAR PANEL to continue this green movement!!!

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to get Anker to make combination sun-tracking solar panel power bank for this exact reason. It would be great to provide Power for USB rechargeable devices in rural areas or areas with no Power grid. I could see these being bought by the truckload and distributed throughout third world countries.

2 Likes