More Anker Video Game Accessories

Hey guys. I was thinking, what if @AnkerOfficial made more video game accessories? @AnkerOfficial has already made power banks for the Nintendo Switch, so why stop there? @AnkerOfficial could go full on with video game accessories and make controllers, cases, charging stations, docks, controller straps, peripherals, and much more. They could even make stuff for PS4 and Xbox One along with Nintendo Switch. I think it would be a good move for @AnkerOfficial because they can branch off into video game accessories and cover more ground in the tech industry.
What do you guys think? :thinking:

Should Anker make more types of video game accessories?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don’t care

0 voters

4 Likes

Yes that should make them and I bet they would get a lot more customers. A good idea would for them to make a charging station or a soft shell for PS4 controllers.
I think the video game industry is huge and if Anker was to market towards gaming accessories, they would see their revenue increase. I’m sure they would have to pay license fees but their revenue would outweigh the fees

1 Like

Yeah, energizer does that and I’m sure they make good money off of video game products.

interesting idea but I’m not sure of the feasibility.

1 Like

I’m in on this one. I think the switch battery was a step in the right direction. But I think Anker’s innovative approach to human interface design might also lend itself to cool controllers for instance…

1 Like

I think that selling some gaming accessories under the Nebula brand would be awesome! Talk about offering the total entertainment package!

1 Like

I am on board with this one! With Anker battery packs in the controllers I know the controller would last a very long time and if Anker created their own version of a gaming controller then I would purchase it immediately. Great idea!

1 Like

I think a gaming mouse would be nice. Bluetooth gaming mice aren’t around for reasonable prices with reasonable quality. Anker could make it happen though! :grin:

Bluetooth though?

1 Like

The latency is too high for gaming, wired is the way to go.

Wireless is possible. They just cost a lot. That’s why I said anker could do it for cheaper… :grin:

1 Like

You are right, technically could be done and has but if I was a hardcore PC gamer I would opt for the wired option.
Every millisecond counts when you are playing online games especially FPS

*No lag
*No battery that depending on if the mouse has LEDs or not might significantly affect battery life.

True. I didn’t think of battery life either. That could be bad if it died in the middle of a gams

1 Like

Now that’s a dope mouse! :+1:

1 Like