Monday plans

For me it’s a lazy Monday since the family went on a vacation

1 Like

enjoy this time, they’ll never be home and you don’t know what they’re doing in a blink

2 Likes

Up at 6 am to get kiddo ready for achool, quick breakfast then off to drop him off at school. Then head to work for 8 hours, rush home to pick him up. Come home and jump in the show, then off to bed right after for a few hours.sleep for maybe 3 to 4 hours and wake up and get dressed to head to my overnight job. Rinse and repeat

2 Likes

School (again) - thankfully I don’t have a particularly large amount of class any day. Monday is only 3 hours in class, although I typically spend around 4-6 hours per day on homework, which is mostly readings or writing a paper. I’ve got some pretty significant work coming up - I’ll probably spend around 8 hours or so tomorrow reading papers and starting to put together a literature review for a research project I have in the works.

1 Like

Up at 05:10 as usual with Jane, as she wakes n gets ready for work. Leaves at 06:45 to get 2 buses to work, to start at 8am.

When she leaves, I generally go back to bed… Or even to bed having not slept all night, due to pain.

This Monday, I’m staying home, waiting for a delivery on its 4th attempt! So.jane with everything else, will change my dressing. I normally go.to the walk-in clinic each day, but if I’m home, Jane does it and a bloody good job she does too.

Back into work, after another weekend wishing it was summer so I can get bike back on road, we are running on a Skelton staff due to the lack of government ministers. So no doubt il be back to trawling through cases for most of the day whilst drinking tea and munching on bourbons :joy:

I’ll wake up at 6:00am, drink some coffee, workout, then head to the job. I’m hoping Monday goes by quick!

1 Like

Getting up at 5. Think what a nice day it could be and then remember that it is an Monday. After this I get ready for the bus at 6:41 and go to school. When school is finished I have 2 hours of preseason practice and that should be my day besides doing homework and wasting my time with watching something.

OK there seems to be a 4 Yorkshiremen sketch brewing here.

I get up 4am before I went to bed, clean the lake…

What do you do?

I forgot to mention read all the updates on here first :grin:

1 Like

Lying in bed, being too lazy to get up and turn off the fan my wife has left on all night :confused:

I need UK Eufy smart plugs :thumbsup: please

Or a fan with a timer?

Learn to say

“have you heard that fans make you look fat?”

but importantly you must say it while

1 Like

Haha I’d be sleeping on the sofa so would solve the problem anyway lol

@amangons I work in the Private Office for the First and deputy First Minister of Northern Ireland. Similar to those who work in number 10 or the Oval Office. Look after budgets, payments, correspondence etc

But with the lack of Ministers there’s not much happening at the min

1 Like

It was so cold and snowing in the morning commute! Not helpful the beast from east…

Someday you will miss the days in school.:grin:

I never woke up before 7 o’clock in the morning…:joy:

3 Likes

@AnkerOfficial Same but after I have kids everything changed. Have to wake early now!

1 Like