Meet the Community: Special Thank-You and Giveaway

Great community! I love these giveaways

1 Like

Iā€™m a full time med student and constantly draining the batteries from everything I own. Ankerā€™s products keep me charged up wherever Iā€™m at and the connectivity devices have been a god send to a student on a budget who needs to be able to connect a ton of different devices wherever whenever.

The community is fantastic. If by chance Iā€™m not sure what a product is for/how it can be used or if it will work with my devices, the community has already answered my question before I even had most of the time. If not, then they are quick and accurate with responses that you know arenā€™t biased or some bot response like most reviews tend to be.

Great products and community. I think that the Honor Roll members of the community should be made Power Users if they arenā€™t already! They obviously care a lot about the products and contribute to helping Ankerā€™s consumers directly along with any potential consumers which is really what a Power User is supposed to do right?

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to nominate bobbleheaderman for his valuable contributions to the community.

Iā€™m elgatohombre, and Iā€™m about to test the limits of my soundcore and powercore on a four day camping trip on the edge of the earth.

2 Likes

Hi @Webster_Pratt, it is good to hear you in the community, I hope we can constantly inspired by your ideas.:sunglasses:

1 Like

I think it is great that you are acknowledging the ā€œHonor Rollā€ community members. I enjoy reading their intelligent comments and reviews of products. I donā€™t always comment and thank them for their contribution. So thank you @AnkerOfficial for doing it for me!

2 Likes

This community is excellent for getting more detailed information about the various Anker products! Sometimes the product pages seem to be missing information that Iā€™d like to know, but searching through the community posts often gives me the answers. I would like to see a section on the product pages that really goes into the details so that more casual shoppers (like me) can make sure weā€™re buying the exact product that works for our setup.

3 Likes

Wow, you can join our next campaign for photographing! :grinning:

Is that coming next week?

Some sort of secret agent

1 Like

I am from California and now work for a education service center in Indiana. I work at the IT Coordinator for 12 counties of schools. We are a one to one program and any time I need to replace cords or chargers for our iPads I always buy form Anker. Also purchase all my personal cords and chargers and other tech gadgets from Anker. I love camping so the extra batteries work great for phones/mp3 player to keep the tunes a rollin while outside.

3 Likes

Anker is the ā€˜ā€˜ubermenschā€™ā€™ of the mobile power :sunglasses: :muscle:

1 Like

Thereā€™s a campaign for photography!!

Yeah this I know. I mean something like community meetings would be great.

But I think for that I have to visit a expo.

Anker do have events, they did one in San Francisco.

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/5yearsofpoweringup?source=feed_text&story_id=1205507009528700

Hi there my name is andrew from the united kingdom and i think
the anker Community is far the best the best if there is any issues then there is always someone to give advice to solve the problem
i thnk i have to admit that my favorite anker product that i have has to be my anker 4 port plug it has made me able to charge multiple devices at once

3 Likes

I go on a lot of field trips and the most important thing you need when you are on the road is :battery: so i think it will be really nice to win this giveaway

2 Likes

This is the first place I go to look up info on products or get help on products.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I really appreciate the kind words and am always willing to help any way that I can if I am capable!! :blush:

1 Like

Hi @Matthew_Hampel, welcome to join the community, I hope i can hear you more!:v:

Yes, I totally agree with your ideas, @nigelhealy almost know everything about the Anker!:smile: