Meet the Community: Special Thank-You and Giveaway

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Joe and I’m from London, UK. I’ve been an Anker fun for years since I bought Anker E5. After that I bought another power bank, then Soundcore speaker and then I fell in love with Anker. I was invited to participate in Anker Power User program and since then tried a lot of Anker products and they are all amazing. I don’t know any other company that provides such high quality products for good value and Anker’s customer service is the best. Never before have I heard of company who is so close with their customers and listens to feedback. I’m glad I’m part of this friendly community and eager to meet new people.

3 Likes

Hi from UK, I’m a recent primary school teacher. A family member saw me rushing in plugging in iphone, and gave me their Anker 10000 and then I was hooked, it is so powerful and compact I can have a really busy long day no time to stop and plug in my phone and I don’t end up with a flat phone. I just recently became a full time teacher after years as a student and going straight from school to a bar job to make ends meet. The prize looks interesting to me as I have an iphone and my cable is getting worn.

My feedback is really the UK is not given as much attention as other countries, USA in particular gets far more offers and the products in USA are far wider than in UK. I’d love for Anker to make a folding pin type UK plug with the power of the Powerport2 so it fold smaller. Even better would be the Powercore Fusion with a UK plug?

5 Likes

i nominate @Yosef_Schmukler because he is always commenting and helping me out (i.e. if i have a question i message him and he always knows how to respond)

i am from california

everything good about the community is self explanatory my only criticism is that i wish i got an email every time a new forum goes

3 Likes

i also want to nominate @ndalby and @TechnicallyWell to tell us who they are, how they became moderators, and what is different/what are the advantages of being a moderator

3 Likes

i mean blog

1 Like

You could probably try to set something up with IFTTT for that…

what does that mean

In your browser you can enable notifications so you get notified when not in the forum.

3 Likes

Hello, Everyone! I’m from New Jersey. I enjoy reading, running, and racing. I have been part of Anker Community for a while now, and always enjoyed interacted with fellow members on this forum. I came to know about Anker products when I needed a replacement battery for my Macbook Pro. It was one of the best purchases because it introduced me to Anker. Since that time, Anker has been my go-to company for all of my charging needs. Even my friends and family members have started buying Anker products and thanked me for introducing them to a company that cares. I use Anker products all the time; at home, at work, while driving and traveling. Anker keeps my gadgets charged at all times, so I’m never out of POWER.
I would like to nominate Daiross for her insightful input to this forum!

2 Likes

I love Anker products! Also, the customer support is excellent…I had an issue with a cable, and it was replaced very quickly.

1 Like

Huge props for those in the honor roll, those are users I see quite often when I check the forum.
And the moderators of course.

3 Likes

What a wonderful community to be apart of you rock

1 Like

All I can say is THANK YOU. Thank you for creating some of the most amazing products in the market. From charger to phone cover, earphone to bluetooth speaker. You guys are the best. Most of all thank you for the amazing costumer support, you never fail to amaze me. Everything and anything we need, questions and concern about the product, you have an answer for it. You stand by your product 100 %. Again THANK YOU

2 Likes

Hi @mmengel770 , thanks for the shout out. As for who I am…I’m a Senior ICT Engineer / Technician from the United Kingdom (yep the brexit country) and have been working in secondary education for just over 16 years.

As for being a moderator, how was I chosen? Not entirely certain to be honest, was asked shortly after the community was relaunched, I guess from being fairly active (and hopefully useful) on responses.

Difference’s or advantages of being a mod? Difference’s not that many, yes we have some more power over areas of the community but by and large we are not overly different from other forum members…advantages well it can be fun sometimes shutting down the crazy threads :wink:

2 Likes

Im from california!! I love watching anime!! I use anker batteries for pokemon go and when ever i go out for long time. i would use a blutooth speaker for better anime watching but i dont have money to buy speaker.

1 Like

Haven’t used the forums very much but what I have used is my Anker Power core to keep my phone charged while on the go. This thing is great, packs plenty of power to get me through a busy day but yet not big that it becomes a hassle to carry it. Cannot say enough good things about it.

1 Like

I am from Hawaii. I have the 26800 powerbank. I use it while on the bus to the town. I just play games on my phone, listening to music and checking traffic on gogole maps.

1 Like

Love my Anker products!

1 Like

Really love Anker products, Anker now means quality! It’s nice to see more and more presence here in the UK.

1 Like

Really lovely to see the community grow proud to see a Chinese company rooted in the west.

2 Likes