Meet the Community: Special Thank-You and Giveaway

Hey everyone! I was born from a small town called Ravenna, MI. When I was about 9 years old, we moved to Falmouth, MI where my dad got a new job. I found out about Anker when I was watching UnboxTherapy’s video on the Anker PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C because I wanted to look at some nice portable chargers that I would get once I have the money for them. My interest in technology started when I was watching different YouTubers making awesome tech videos. I’m currently going to school and I’m in 8th grade. I’m thinking of starting a YouTube channel with tech and gaming videos and reviews. In my first video, I’ll introduce myself. My first review will be on your small bluetooth speaker, the Anker SoundCore Nano. That speaker is one of the best speakers I’ve ever had! I take that speaker everywhere I go. It has really big sound! I’ve dropped it a few times, but it still works perfectly. Wish it had a small travel bag for it, but it’s still nice you guys included a wrist strap to put it on a backpack or something. Anker products are the best and once I start my YouTube channel, I’ll review more of your products

2 Likes

Don’t forget to attend our next week campaign for photography!:sunglasses:

Hi @Andrei_Savel, welcome to join the Anker family, we are eager to meet you too!!!:smile:

1 Like

Hi @jodiefunnee, thanks for your feedback, we will do more offers and products for the UK members as fast as possible, please keep an eye out for it!:grin:

3 Likes

don’t know: when is PowerIQ2.0 coming to more products, when is the next car jumpstarter, when you doing to release more USB-PD, what is the next Powerhouse, when…when… when…

But I also know you’re a business to turn a profit and this is open forum and your competitors would love to know your next move.

So I’m left with the state of current electronics and the laws of physics to which Anker and everyone else must follow, as my guide.

1 Like

I would like to nominate @bobbleheaderman, he’s always writing nice things and helpful tips and comments. (And he’s an HTC fan :blush:)

3 Likes

Anker should make a better version of this: https://www.themu.co.uk/

It is expensive and not that powerful.

3 Likes

Thanks, please keep an eye out for it, we will arrange ASAP!!:heart:

1 Like

I think the idea of community meeting can be achieved in a foreseeable future!:heart_eyes:

Once you start your YouTube channel, please let me know!!!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

My name is Kevin Thomas, and I am from the United States. Anker has provided more than what I have expected in their products. I recently got a lightning cable from Anker, and its quality and durability amazed me. Their great community and reliability on their products are their strengths. I would also like to nominate Arwen to the Honor Roll.

3 Likes

I want to mention @Daiross
I have read some reviews that you have done and I think they are good.

1 Like

Thank you @Yosef_Schmukler I enjoy your contributions as well. You always bring a personal element and I appreciate the sharing of your Hanukkah photos. It’s good to learn about other cultures and beliefs whatever they may be. Plus you are an HTC fan

4 Likes

he also always “likes” everyones posts

2 Likes

Sounds good. I’ll let you guys know on my Twitter page, @edyisangry101. :+1:

Hi Anker been Power User for about 2 years and very proud owner of many Anker products favorite is Power Port 5 and Power Core 2010, love all products for quality and durability.
About me: I love Technology, Travel, Sun, Swim, Kitesurf, Netflix and chill, Dogs.

Thanks
Slawomir

2 Likes

Which 10 won?

1 Like

It was mentioned that winners will be notified by email, so it’s possible @AnkerOfficial might not post a list…plus it’s the weekend so most likely if a list does get posted it won’t be until tomorrow at the earliest…

3 Likes

I love Anker products and have used them for years. What I really need is a multi-function product. I would really like a soundcore bluetooth speaker, a powercore battery pack, and a google assistant all in one device. A huge bonus would be incorporated cables or a space to store my powerline cable.

1 Like