MATHEMATICAL ART | Astonishing Codes

Can see this reaction being caused for some :smiley:

The following link might help explain further;

All for future creative contest’s, hopefully not this brain taxing though :laughing:

4 Likes

Whoa that is trippy but totally awesome.

@AnkerOfficial I think this kind of contest would be cool, or something like paint with words, Poetry in Motion or something unique like that

1 Like

That is my expressions right now! :sweat_smile: I thought excel art was fascinating!

We could make a contest AnkerMathArt, by using Anker name number order in the alphabet (for example A is letter #1, N is letter #14, K is letter#11…). Let’s user to decide what graph they could do with those number. Then we could pick the best graph.

Having been a teacher, I can’t help but think that this would be a great lesson/project for coding class that incorporates art and math. However, having been an English teacher, I have no idea how any of this works, but it’s pretty cool!

1 Like

1 Like

Hahaha, is it difficult for everyone to make Math Art?

It is not that difficult. there are website drawing graph based on math functions. This one is an example: https://www.desmos.com/

1 Like

This is the only maths I need

£29.99 - Anker Discount 50% = £14.98 :smiley:

4 Likes

Better

£29.99 - Anker Discount 90% = £3

3 Likes

Uploading…

1 Like

Then how would they make profit for future innovations :grin:

woah, whatt?! that is awesome…

Discount, not regular price.

Amazing stuff. Thanks for sharing!

Me too…:joy: it’s completely beyond me…:joy:

1 Like

@Oggyboy @nigelhealy, maybe the Christmas discount!:smile:

1 Like

Haha maybe :pray::santa:

Naaah… Modern art. I don’t really like it. I prefer more classical stuff. This new stuff is looking not so bad, but I’m not into it. Mostly I buy pictures from one of the best printing services in the U.S. And almost always it’s reproductions of Renaissance paintings. Maybe I’m just too old fashioned? LOL. I don’t understand what’s good about modern art and stuff like that.