Mars II now on Amazon UK

There was a code via poweruser to get it for $200 last week. Not sure if someone used it or not because everything disappeared until yesterday from my page

I actually got one of the 40% off codes on here until I realised it was US only and passed it on to someone that could use it.

£282 would be a great buy!

Now is your turn!

1 Like

Looking forward to the voucher to make the purchase!

2 Likes

I agree with you! :blush:

2 Likes

I am also interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will pull the plug immediately if I see that price on amazon uk :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t forget to hanging around here, I will share the discount code recently.:smile:

5 Likes

Don’t forget to share the code till we hanging out :slight_smile: :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @AnkerOfficial - are there any timelines for when the codes will be available?

Super keen to buy one now!

2 Likes

me too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have just seen the 15% email go out for UK customers.

Is this the discount code you were talking about previously, @AnkerOfficial, or is there going to be a forum discount like the 40% offered to US members?

Either way, it’s a good discount, just want to be sure there isn’t something better coming soon!

1 Like

If there is 40% discount I will jump and buy one right away! But @AnkerOfficial is kinda silent on that dark matter recently :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Milen, @tj.elliott Due to the duties and taxes, we’re so sorry that we can’t offer the 40% off discount for UK Mars II fans. :cry: But there will be 30% off discount (which is the best offer we can provide ) in the upcoming DOTD around the middle of September. The community will post the details by then. Please keep paying close attention to it. :blush:

1 Like

I should`ve asked for 50% to get 40% :smiley: :smiley_cat: :smiley:
Will take those 30% and order one :slight_smile:.

1 Like

30% sounds good! ~£330 is a great price!

Thanks, @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial Where are the US 40% codes? I can not seem to find one.

The codes were only available in limited quantities and you had to ask for them to send it to you via pm

The codes are in limited quantities and in a way of first come, first served. You can always play around here and don’t miss the benefits we strive for the community fans next time. :grin:

2 Likes

Literally cant wait to get one :slight_smile: