Mars II: Choose The Hue!

I’ve been following Nebula since the first Mars was introduced. I would be using it on a screened-in porch, outside by a pool, and generally anywhere I can take it where it is dark enough to use. Movies will be fun during the summer but I’m thinking sports on the porch this fall will be great. I have a dedicated ceiling mounted projector in my home but the portability, battery life, and built-in speakers will be great for bringing entertainment wherever I go. Thanks for the opportunity for the discount codes.

@ankerofficial I would love a 40% discount as well! My use scenario will involve presentations made 2 non profit social service organizations in rural areas as part of a federal grant across the western US. Often we don’t have access to projectors that were not bought in the last 15 years so anything we can do to improve upon our presentations is greatly appreciated!

Congratulations, you won our exclusive 40% OFF discount code!
I will send a private message to you with the code.
I hope to receive your review by using our Mars II.
Your opinions can help us to progress, I will wait for your feedback.:grin:

@UrbanGnome
@Don_Alcombright
@Steve_Wong1
@johnmohara
@tyler6182
@Steven_Holtz
@tj.elliott
@martin4

Other people who are interested in Mars II can also use code NEWMARS2 takes $100 off the Mars II to bring the price down to $439.99. It’s also a great bargain.:grin:

6 Likes

Thanks! :heart_eyes: I’ll be sure to submit a review! Can’t wait :blush:

Anyone not using their generously allocated code? I would be happy to utilize :slight_smile:

thanks @AnkerOfficial, ordered and can’t wait to set it up!

1 Like

THANKS SOOOO MUCH for the code!!! I just sent my Viewsonic projector back to Amazon and will place the order as soon as I see the credit. I’ll post a review once I get it for sure!
Edit: Ordered! Looking forward to putting this through it’s paces!

While I didn’t get a 40% off coupon I went ahead and ordered with the $100 off. I’m super excited to have outdoor movie in my backyard and in the woods near my cabin!

Great! We are look forward to your feedback!:hugging:

if someone doesn’t use their code will you provide it to another member? :slight_smile: @ankerofficial I am SUPER keen to get one and provide a comprehensive review!

Thank you so much! We are look forward to hear from you!:grin:

Thank you for your always supporting! If I have some extra code I will definitely share with you.:innocent:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial

Thank you for offering the Anker community a chance to get in on the new Mars II with a great price. I actually had my Amazon cart with the Mars II last night ready to order; however, I waited until this morning and unfortunately, the $100 off promotion had expired. I called customer service hoping I could get some help for my own error/procrastination, but it seemed to be out of their control :frowning: (You have an amazing customer service team, and I felt I received a quality of service that I was totally not expecting) I’m totally kicking myself right now, but upon reading and googling some more I at least found this community and the HUGE plethora of information about the Nebula products. Reviews are scarce for the Mars II and this place seems to have the most up to date information!

I’m on the road a lot as a general contractor and I give presentations to potential clients and stay away from home a fair amount, and I had no idea a product like yours existed. I’ve had with me a Sony laser pico projector, but it needed a perfect storm of light conditions to be usable. I would love to be able to try out the Mars II. I came across the product from the review on thewirecutter, and the ONLY reason why they didn’t give the original Mars the top pic was because as they were publishing, the Mars II was being released and the original Mars was being discontinued according to them.

I feel as if I’m too late yet again, but if you have another promotional code of any sort, please consider me. I am relatively tech savvy user, and have an appreciation for not just technology, but also design choices that lead to a pleasant user experience. I try to use modern tech to bring organization and planning to the chaos that is a typical construction site. I’ve come from a Casio laser hybrid to the Sony pico, and I feel each product has its flaws for my needs. It looks like the Mars may fit my needs very well and I would love to be able to provide any feedback. I may not have been able to get the Mars II just yet from my own mistake, but I’m glad I found this community and I hope I can provide some good contributions!

Thank you!
David

1 Like

We are all very much looking forward to your future involvement in the Community! So glad you came across it and welcome!

1 Like

We will regularly offer deals in the community, you can come across here more often!

I got my Mars II (Thanks for the code)! It’s a very capable little projector and I’m quite impressed.

I compared vs the Aaxa P5 (300 lumens, 720 p resolution) and the Viewsonic M1 (250 lumens, 854x480 resolution) - note these are cheaper projectors, but few portable projectors have battery life of >2-3 hours and >200 lumens.

Here are my thoughts:

1. Very good battery life - happily can watch 1 movie without any stress, and likely can get through 2 – I managed to get the 4 h quoted.
  2. Surprisingly good sound (I never heard the JBL version of the Mars I but this has quite good sound output, although not deep in bass, better than any other pico projector I used).
  3. I like the autofocus
  4. The streaming works well from Netflix, and Plex. I wish the Youtube app allowed me to log into my account so I can use my playlists
  5. I really like the compatibility with iOS Airplay - impressive and responsive.
  6. It seems quite good at 300 ANSI lumens . I’d have liked 500 lumens at this price point.
  7. Image quality is better than either of the projectors I compared with (better resolution than the Viewsonic M1, better color than Aaxa P5).
  8. Fan is audible but not bad once the movie starts playing and audio is playing. Fan is much less noticeable and whiny compared to the Aaxa P5, but louder than the Viewsonic M1 (although the Mars II is more expensive than either of these).
  9. Having the streaming apps built in with a nice speaker makes for overall more compact kit vs other portable projectors.

The MSRP is high on this but given the all in one and quality of build it’s a supportable cost. Even better with the discount codes that have been offered, and a no-brainer with the 40% code I got.

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback!!! So you think the 300 ANSI lumens can already fit your need, right?

Nebula Mars II down to $429.99 (from $539.99).

No code needed!

https://amazon.com/dp/B07BXDW18Z

300 lumens seems bright enough but the room does need to be quite dark for a good image. We’re taking this camping next week so I’ll see how it performs in the tent at dusk!

1 Like

You can check out my review Here I have pictures in both light and dark setting

1 Like