March 2018 Forum Update (and "ankerstoreadmin")

Lol community inception…

BWWWWAAAAAMMMMM

1 Like

I have always been able to do this with both windows 10 and Android

I tried on my ipad with both safari and chrome and same issue… No problems with Windows 10 or Android though.

I sure hope they fix the multi device login issue… @AnkerTechnician @AnkerOfficial it is a real pain to have to login so many times through my three devices… Sometimes I just start typing a long post and when I try to submit I get the “you must be logged in” because one of my other devices logged me out, then I have to start from scratch

3 Likes

Yes, the multi device login thing is doing my head in a little. I’ve recently started to use my iPad a bit more an prefer the community on the iPad to my phone now but have to keep logging in. It only takes a second but can understand the issues if you’ve typed a message and then can’t retrieve it to copy & paste or something.

Just a little feedback.

When the blue banner pops up for a new topic, it covers the top post. Previously this wasn’t an issue :slight_smile: Other than that, I know I’ll be happy when my notifications start to work again! Keep up the good work. @AnkerTechnician #Anker

Maybe there can also be different categories (General, Product Discussion, Review, Deals, Campaign, etc.) without having to narrow it down to just one brand.

1 Like

Hey, did someone fix the notifications? Woke up to a bunch from older messages

Yup, seems like they been working and fixing a lot of things. Glad notifications are working again

Oooooh I had a notification for that reply too. :thumbsup:

Yep, currently have 10+ PM notifications and 100+ unread threads :laughing:

2 Likes

Nice to have the replying notifications back!

1 Like

Oh right, it will take me a while until I’m used to it again

1 Like

We don’t have enough categories :unamused:

Cheesecake, where do I put cheesecake recipes?

Cats? Where do I put cat images?

9 Likes

Not a fan of the colour coding sorting option, makes it look like an un-organised list. Would prefer proper block sections for each brand myself…

I agree colours can be hard to differentiate. I get what they are trying to do of pick your brand then the nature of the thread like Zolo->review but to put them all on one screen like that just makes it look complicated.

I guess the time is coming to either fork off properly into different forums or try to keep all these sub-brands under one Anker brand. We are already seeing a different quality of support, different issues between say Zolo and Anker.

So community.zolo.com ?

1 Like

I would suggest a notification item in the profile of how many points needed to reach the next level.
So they will work day and night to reach it…:triumph:

1 Like

Just go to https://community.anker.com/power_draw/level. It is not so hard to find. It is under “Power Draw” / How to win.

I think it would be unnecessary.

1 Like

Interesting the link is under power draw, nice it have this tho!

How is the progress coming along with this upgrade?

I know there are still several bugs.

We still want to upgrade users personal profile, but technicians are busy for creating the SoundCore website!!!:grin:

4 Likes

Oh boy! Is there a timeframe estimate and you know what the URL will be yet?