Make room in your travel bag! Here comes Anker!

http://pages.anker.com/index.php/email/emailWebview?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTmpnNVl6STVOV05rTURKaCIsInQiOiJIUzlpSTY4enAwZ29JaWJPZlVmR2o4S1NHaWFPN1FqRk1GL05Td3p4SzR5TVp1dDlyblFGc29PVE95bXQwMnJZNWhlNmdCRnhGV0d5VXVpMEoxVUZoVGNTZHNoOWRISndZOHpqUTFLTFM4c0JUK2tENzJtUDBBZlRNY0FmSlZsVm1lQUIzcjE0T3h5OG5ITWtlMm5pQlE9PSJ9

2 Likes

If you have a Anker 60W 10-Port USB Wall Charger in your travel bag, you’re a hacker and you will get stuck at customs!

1 Like

Speak from experience? Since it is below the 100 watt threshold for devices I winder why that is

I don’t understand why you would say this. There isn’t even a battery inside the device and airlines care a lot more about batteries than electronic devices.

1 Like

Wow $99.99 is something I would have to think about it before I would buy it.

It is safer to screen capture because if you look at the bottom it says

This email was sent to obfusacted@icloud.com. If you no longer wish to receive these emails you may unsubscribe at any time.

Nope. Most hackers carry a laptop which looks harmless and they use remote servers they control. There is nothing in a hacker’s bag which would identify one. Possibly a USB bootable Linux image …

You probably mean a geek with 3 laptops, 2 tablets, 3 phones…

If you have a name like Aiden Pearce you’re a hacker :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You might be more suspicious, when you are carrying NO electronic devices at all.:sunglasses:

1 Like

The irony that it is actually viewed in a browser, yet you click on the view in browser in the upper right and poof dead end