I have had a few magnetic connectors, and while the theory is good and it's use is functional it just didn't last.
What you have is a magnetic plug that stays attached to your phone, this is great however I have had two different ones ruin the port. Another issue is that your constantly yanking or pulling the phone or cord and as we all know you don't pull a cord except from the connector itself. This leads to premature wear and tear. On the two I had ,both connectors would start to pull out when trying to disconnect the phone or cable thus leading to added stress and issues with the port. Another issue was when charging that the port would get extremely hot, so much so it actually burned me.
The heat, cable pulling apart and the lack of a set standard I would pass on this