[Lowest Price Yet] PowerExpand Elite 13-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 Dock, ONLY $239.99!

Anker’s PowerExpand Elite 13-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 Dock is currently on sale for just $239.99… the lowest cost to date!

Order From Amazon

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Incredible Expansion: Equipped with dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, 2 USB-C ports, 4 USB-A ports, an HDMI port, an Ethernet port, SD/microSD card slots, and a 3.5 mm AUX port.
  • Unparalleled Charging Options: With 85W and 15W Thunderbolt 3 ports plus an 18W USB-C Power Delivery port, PowerExpand offers multiple ways to get a high-speed charge for anything from laptops to phones and more.
  • Media Display: The Thunderbolt 3 port supports 5K@60Hz while the HDMI port supports a resolution of 4K@60Hz. Connect to both simultaneously to enjoy crystal-clear streaming or mirroring across 2 displays.
  • What You Get: PowerExpand Elite 13-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 Dock, 180W power adapter, Thunderbolt 3 cable (2.3 ft), welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and great customer service.
6 Likes

Very nice deal, thanks @insider. I take it these don’t often go on sale?

TS1

1 Like

Good discount @Insider
Just checked and the UK price is still at its starting price.

1 Like

Great deal!!! :ok_hand:

1 Like

I picked one of these up at Amazon after conferring with Anker Tech Support if the PowerExpand Elite T3 dock would work with a USB-C Gen 2 host port on my PC (I do not have Thunderbolt 3). They said the the USB-C Gen 2 port has to support DisplayPort Alt Mode and Power Delivery.

I ordered a PCI-Express card with Dual USB-C ports (one supporting DisplayPort Alt Mode) and it hasn’t arrived yet, but I can confirm that the PowerExpand Elite works without it. I’ve been testing it with the ports found on my Asus mainboard in my PC tower and it works. The reason I went with this dock and not the one below it is because of the abundance of ports and the SD card reader supporting SD 4.0. Plus, it’s future-proof should I go Thunderbolt later. Plus the sale was right :slight_smile:

I will still accept the new PCIe card that’s coming in and swap it out to use with this dock.

1 Like

…although I’m having some issues with the USB-C port on the right. The PD port works fine for charging and data but the Type C port on the right is reading/writing slowly on some external SSD drives I own.

I think it may have to do with the 5V/0.9A. 4.5W spec on that one USB-C port. Not enough power to run two separate 2TB NVMe external SSDs that I own.

1 Like