[Lowest Price Yet] Jump Starter Pro 1000A, ONLY $64.99!

Roav’s Jump Starter Pro 1000A is on sale for just $64.99 with code ARJS6499 and the clippable coupon!

Order on Amazon

Features & details

• Powerful and Portable: Jump start your vehicle up to 20 times on a single charge. Compatible with gas engines up to 6.0L and diesel engines up to 4.0L.
  • Superior Safety: Premium copper clamps and advanced safety features work together to keep you safe while jump starting your vehicle.
  • Emergency Charging: A 12,800mAh battery combined with Anker’s fast charging technology delivers an emergency boost of power for phones, tablets, and more.
  • S.O.S Lighting: Attract attention or illuminate your engine bay when jump starting at night with the integrated LED flashlight.
  • What’s in the Box: Roav Jump Starter Pro 1000A, jumper cable with clamps, carry case, protective charging bag, our worry-free 12-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
7 Likes

Nice one, I really should get one of those

1 Like

Now is a better time than ever… I think you’ll like it!

heh yeah same here always wanted to get one but my wife would kill me if i did i think

1 Like

Tell her it’s for both your benefit, if your battery drains while in a long trip, or you forget to turn an interior light off etc :wink:

2 Likes

I have another idea why his wife doesn’t want, but I will not tell.
(Will get censored for sure) :joy:

3 Likes

Lol!!! Why!

Thats a familiy secret! :rofl:

2 Likes

Great deal!

1 Like

Great deal!!!

1 Like

A life saver on those times when you are stranded

1 Like

Good deal, i would re place my 800 cranking amp one with this. Too bad I dont have the money right now

1 Like

I just saw this and tried the code but it said not valid. Did I miss the deal?

1 Like