[Lowest Price Yet] Infini Pro, ONLY $189.99!

Soundcore’s Infini Pro is now on sale for just $189.99. That’s a whopping $60 off the regular price, and the lowest price to date!

Order from amazon.com now before this great deal expires.

Features & details

• Dolby AtmosⓇ: The world’s leading surround sound technology reproduces breathtaking, moving audio from all around you—even overhead.
  • Built-In Subwoofers: Infini Pro’s integrated 2.1 channel design pairs two front-facing 2.5-inch mid-range drivers and 1-inch tweeters with dual, up-facing 3-inch built-in subwoofers, symmetrical bass reflex ports, and exclusive BassUp technology for intense low frequencies and 105dB of room-filling sound.
  • Customized Sound Modes: Choose from Movie, Music, or Voice mode to enhance Infini Pro’s sound for the media you’re watching or listening to.
  • Versatile Input Options: Choose from HDMI, HDMI ARC, optical, or Bluetooth 5.0 connections. Also supports 4K HDR and Dolby Vision pass-through to 4K TVs.
  • Slim Design: Infini Pro’s low profile, streamlined body is 36 inches in length, and is wrapped in a discreet black fabric to allow it to blend in effortlessly with your interior.

Be sure to let us know if you’ll be ordering your first ever soundbar by Soundcore with this offer!

6 Likes

Good deal :+1:

2 Likes

Nice! I’d like to get one to add into my existing system, but that is still to expensive for me😂

1 Like

Nice deal👍

2 Likes

If anyone is on the fence about it they can see my written review (and link to video review) of the Infini Pro here:

1 Like

Nice deal! :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Great price for a great sound bar!

1 Like

If I would have a TV I would go for it.
No TV , no soundbar. :rofl:

1 Like

Never heard a sound bar that gets anywhere near a proper surround system.
Good deal or not, the first choice is whether you want surround sound or are just happy getting better sound than what your TV can produce.

1 Like